Statement from King

think the problem more stemmed from the fact MW's agent didnt know verbal resignation is legally binding in Scotland as i said last night.

rbr you should ask the guys you know to tell you all about the level of training thats been going on. If fans knew half of the things that have been happening they would have wanted MW gone as much as i did.

Pray tell!................

Edited by SteveC

Pray tell!................

all positional training is done verbally and on the computer(including homework), no set pieces be it attack or defence took place on the training ground. One player was also given into trouble for staying behind and doing extra training and told not to do it again. are just a couple, wont share anything specific to individuals, as the club have made it abundantly clear what will happen if any members of staff talk out of house and it reaches online. My biggest gripe though was ignored by most when i posted it ages ago, the first sub is picked in advance of the game!!!!!! still drives me bonkers

To be clear i think the computer stuff is first class but it shouldn't be the sum total in my opinion

all positional training is done verbally and on the computer(including homework), no set pieces be it attack or defence took place on the training ground. One player was also given into trouble for staying behind and doing extra training and told not to do it again. are just a couple, wont share anything specific to individuals, as the club have made it abundantly clear what will happen if any members of staff talk out of house and it reaches online. My biggest gripe though was ignored by most when i posted it ages ago, the first sub is picked in advance of the game!!!!!! still drives me bonkers

To be clear i think the computer stuff is first class but it shouldn't be the sum total in my opinion

Ive heard this as well from a pretty decent source. We don't look like a team that does it homework at set pieces

I went to a training session last season and there was no defensive work being done other than the goalkeepers with their coach's.

Everything save the warm up was attacking focused.

I went to a training session last season and there was no defensive work being done other than the goalkeepers with their coach's.

Everything save the warm up was attacking focused.

tbh not sure if this is a common thing nowadays or not. It seems strange to me though i do see the merits in the video stuff they send the players but nothing surely out does actually doing it in training

We don't know when the "terminated" remark refers to - "After discussion the Board accepted this offer and employment was immediately terminated. " It could have been days later. I'd love to know the exact sequence. It will also be interesting to hear the other side of the story.

I would say that everyone expected Warburton to be leaving for NF up until Thursday. Everyone was happy to let things run the coarse and Warburton would announce probably after the Morton game he was leaving. When the NF job fell through Warburton\agent tried to backtrack but the board had a meeting on Friday and took this chance to release him. I would say that is why he was still doing interviews on Friday. I see no false agenda in the board on this point.

Well if they are all liars how do you know who is not lying as much as the other?, it's all very confusing and disappointing for the ''normal'' fan!

Ian you are not saying you are normal are you.:D

I can't recall it to be honest but that doesn't mean that I didn't read it and not pay proper attention/give it full credence. Our lives online (and offline come to that) is increasingly a matter of reading "fake news" and "alternate facts" (as in not facts at all), it has become very difficult to notice salient facts that are real, I'm afraid, no matter who posts them.

Anyway, your gripe is justified and I can imagine the frustration.