Statement from King

Are you suggesting Warburton didn't resign as Warburton has suggested?

I have no idea , the only people who will know this are those in the room/email trail , I hope for us we are on sound ground .

Subterfuge on both sides this leaves an impasse needing more than shoring up but a major corrective operation.

Unfortunately the process of "leaking information" is a modern day cancer in the media and most disconcerting.As fans all we can do is take our own views on what has happened,stop bitching and rally together to support our team,starting tomorrow.:rfc:

Plus not only was he taking training , he was taking press conferences and doing stunts for Rangers TV , it doesn't add up , I smell shite

We don't know when the "terminated" remark refers to - "After discussion the Board accepted this offer and employment was immediately terminated. " It could have been days later. I'd love to know the exact sequence. It will also be interesting to hear the other side of the story.

Subterfuge on both sides this leaves an impasse needing more than shoring up but a major corrective operation.

Unfortunately the process of "leaking information" is a modern day cancer in the media and most disconcerting.As fans all we can do is take our own views on what has happened,stop bitching and rally together to support our team,starting tomorrow.:rfc:

It is indeed, to which we can add "fake news" and "alternative facts".

Dear old Ibrox seems to be one of the world's hotspots for these regrettable trends.

I may be a relative newbie here but determined quite a few months ago that there are some on this forum who have no time whatsoever for members of our board.

Events such as the past 24 hours have brought them out into the fore once again.

Warburton and his pals wanted to leave. They were given permission to go without financial penalty to anyone.

Rangers best interests have been served and anybody saying anything different is working to a separate agenda.

Sorry guys but that's how I read it.

Quite so.

It would appear that the said discussion took 4+ days and the "immediate termination" only took place in the changed circumstances thereafter.

The statement begs the question of what would have happened if the agent had not gone back on Thursday because it would appear that up to that point the employments had not been terminated.

We could give King the benefit of the doubt, and say that the statement is badly written. (It is.)

I should still like to know when the "resignations" were accepted.

I may be a relative newbie here but determined quite a few months ago that there are some on this forum who have no time whatsoever for members of our board.

Events such as the past 24 hours have brought them out into the fore once again.

Warburton and his pals wanted to leave. They were given permission to go without financial penalty to anyone.

Rangers best interests have been served and anybody saying anything different is working to a separate agenda.

Sorry guys but that's how I read it.

Same for me mate, I am merely a Rangers fan who buys a season ticket and goes along to support my team, there are an incredible amount of fans who are ''in the know'' seemingly?,

Quite so.

It would appear that the said discussion took 4+ days and the "immediate termination" only took place in the changed circumstances thereafter.

The statement begs the question of what would have happened if the agent had not gone back on Thursday because it would appear that up to that point the employments had not been terminated.

I expect it would have been called mutual and managed better.

think the problem more stemmed from the fact MW's agent didnt know verbal resignation is legally binding in Scotland as i said last night.

rbr you should ask the guys you know to tell you all about the level of training thats been going on. If fans knew half of the things that have been happening they would have wanted MW gone as much as i did.