[FT] Dundee 2 - 1 Rangers (Garner 62)

I think Senderos will stay @ CB....he's been less of a bombscare than Keirnan of late. With a wee run of games, he will improve.

I would like to see Dodoo start...I believe he bagged a couple of goals for the U-20's, so could be worth a shout in place of Miller.

I think Senderos will stay @ CB....he's been less of a bombscare than Keirnan of late. With a wee run of games, he will improve.

I would like to see Dodoo start...I believe he bagged a couple of goals for the U-20's, so could be worth a shout in place of Miller.

There's a big argument for trying to find a settled XI so it may well be Senderos keeps his place. Same with Miller but we can't keep relying on him all the time.

Whoever plays really needs to find a higher level than of late. Morale is an issue but we need to concentrate, work hard and hope we get the breaks. A goal usually makes a big difference to our fluency so hopefully we score early and control the game from there.

That's why I though Dodoo in place of Miller....JD just bagged a couple during the week, so should have a positive attitude & willingness to prove himself.

Miller has been useful, but we need goals, and Miller isn't the most prolific in that dept.

To be fair, both Dodoo's goals were from penalties and he did miss one the other day as well so it would be a risk.

Josh Windass fit again so more midfield options for Murty who has confirmed that he'll be taking the team again on Sunday.

I like the idea of 3-5-2 and when we have played it I think it has looked as if it might work longer term. I would have Hodson as one of the three with Tav and Barrie as the WB's.

Up top should be Garner and Waghorn, with Hyndman in behind.

Two things that really need sorted are 1) Stop fannying around at the back, if they are pressing high, get the ball forward early. 2) Play the ball into the box earlier especially from wide areas.

I like the idea of 3-5-2 and when we have played it I think it has looked as if it might work longer term. I would have Hodson as one of the three with Tav and Barrie as the WB's.

Up top should be Garner and Waghorn, with Hyndman in behind.

Two things that really need sorted are 1) Stop fannying around at the back, if they are pressing high, get the ball forward early. 2) Play the ball into the box earlier especially from wide areas.

Add to that get some bodies in the box when we're attacking. If we get the ball in wide attacking areas, Miller seems to head for the centre circle. It's fine if he's trying to draw defenders out the way but it needs somebody to fill the fuqing gap he leaves.

On playing it out, yes. Fine to persist with but no to the exclusion of all else. You'd hope a couple of quick long balls might deter teams from committing too strongly to a high press. Of course, how teams seem to manage to defend against us with nine men in their own area whilst simultaneously pressing high is something somebody cleverer than me will need to explain.

Sorry mate but I wouldn't allow him to even run the pie stall. Imo his time at Ibrox is over and he should be allowed to sink to his level - junior football.

It's these ridiculous superlatives that drive me absolutely bonkers.

So Halliday was one of our best performers in a Championship winning season..... to be followed the next season by being written off as a Junior player - only Rangers fans I tell ye'. It's absolutely ridiculous.