[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 87)

posting permissions at the bottom of the page says "you may not post attachments" that's what confused me. Its late, I have been in here all day again:facepalm:

Right click on the photo mate, select copy or copy image location, click on the picture frame icon 3rd from the right above, click in the box that appears then right click and select paste, ok it then post.

Or as FS said upload it to http://tinypic.com/ then post the link

Do keep in mind that the game will be an that legal and free stream from Austria again ...

http://www.laola1.tv/de-at/livestream/2017-03-12-celtic-fc-rangers-fc-livestream-old-firm-glasgow-live-lde

... so you can escape the babble of Sky's reporters and experts like Walker and Co.. Unless you have RTV, of course.

Right click on the photo mate, select copy or copy image location, click on the picture frame icon 3rd from the right above, click in the box that appears then right click and select paste, ok it then post.

Or as FS said upload it to http://tinypic.com/ then post the link

Still couldn't do it mate? Anyroad, Pete has got the pics so I would need imagine he will post them up. Middle of Glasgow on a Saturday afternoon. Left on wall and nothing in media!!

Still couldn't do it mate? Anyroad, Pete has got the pics so I would need imagine he will post them up. Middle of Glasgow on a Saturday afternoon. Left on wall and nothing in media!!

9IzUsix.jpg

jcgdxsj.jpg

Long day for the Aussie based bears, but there's no way around it I'm afraid. 11pm kick of here in Eastern Oz so for those of us with kids, it could be a 20 hour day. Lucky it's a public holiday here tomorrow.

I must admit I'm not looking forward to this. Even the best Rangers teams perpetually struggled at the midden, so if this team takes a draw I will be ecstatic. Despite the time, I will stay for the full 90. No subway loyal even in Canberra ?

The rhetoric from them, - from all quarters, current players, staff and ex players and even no marks like that thug, - is sickeningly arrogant. If we can silence them that will be nice.

Another thing, we put them out of the cup and they stepped up a gear. I really don't think they can take it up much further in Scotland so that's the level we need to reach.

Long day for the Aussie based bears, but there's no way around it I'm afraid. 11pm kick of here in Eastern Oz so for those of us with kids, it could be a 20 hour day. Lucky it's a public holiday here tomorrow.

I must admit I'm not looking forward to this. Even the best Rangers teams perpetually struggled at the midden, so if this team takes a draw I will be ecstatic. Despite the time, I will stay for the full 90. No subway loyal even in Canberra

The rhetoric from them, - from all quarters, current players, staff and ex players and even no marks like that thug, - is sickeningly arrogant. If we can silence them that will be nice.

Another thing, we put them out of the cup and they stepped up a gear. I really don't think they can take it up much further in Scotland so that's the level we need to reach.

Yup long day here also...Ive got a 8:30pm kick off. I told the neighbour to wake me up at 8pm in case Ive passed out as Im on the bevvy already :D

Murty has one difficult job in coming up with tactics for this one. I bet he hasn't slept a wink. Whatever we do, we need every player to be in top form today. I'd like us to attack them. If we got an early goal it can of course change the atmosphere and can possibly upset their players. The first goal today is so crucial.

Anyone for picking an extremely defensive team to let them come at us and then sticking O'Halloran and McKay up front to out-pace them?

Thats an OK idea if we had Laudrup and Hateley but id rather see us play higher up the park. Big Clint Hill needs to have the game of his life and we need someone to perform in the middle of the park.