Rangers set to complete Darren Fletcher deal

Reportedly, the Scotland international is in talks with Rangers to complete a summer move.

It seems 33-year-old, who joined West Browmich Albion two years ago from Manchester United, is going to finish his career in Scotland.

Fletcher has spent 13 seasons with Manchester United and was a key part in the midfield. He has won 12 trophies with United, including Champions League in 2007/08 and Premier League in 2006/07, 2007/08, 2008/09, 2010/11.

According to reports, Rangers are strongly interested in signing him and set to complete a free transfer at the end of this season

http://indiereports.com/football/rangers-set-complete-darren-fletcher-deal/

Not for me. Yes 5 years ago but not at 33. A decent player on his day, hard working in a quality side with Utd but since his unfortunate illness he has been an average player.

Might bring in a bit of experience and he is a good professional. But I think we could sign better.

Seems unlikely.

Wages would be too high and he's a Celtic fan.

I disagree with Gribz though. He's done really well at West Brom and was Tony Pulis's player of the year last season. He's been far more than average.

However given the same site reported 2 weeks ago that we are going to buy Defoe for £6m, I think that you can look at it with a lack of credibility.

Edited by Bluedell

No thanks. Not for me I'm afraid.

I'll judge the guy the only way I can, by how he played while wearing a Scotland jersey - and he was a total imposter doing that.

I'd hope next seasons sights are being set much higher than this ageing dumpling.