Martyn Waghorn linked with summer move to Nottingham Forest

Media talk of Waghorn leaving for Forest doesn't surprise me. Maybe Waggy wants to stay, maybe he doesn't?

From a personal point of view I think that he goes back down South.

As for Garner...He might or might not fit into Pedro's plans, I think not for the obvious reason he wont, it's all about ability...the same, imo, with Dodoo, although if given some true game time...he could turn out to be a real striker for Rangers in every sense.

I may be wrong, but I don't doubt both will be given a chance.

...Forgot to mention Kenny?

Tb and SBS are his biggest, most brutal critics on here...I'd say under the 'circumstances' he's a fantastic player for us.

Although I don't think he's the most skillful player to grace the turf, I still regard him as the most important player on the books right now!

...Forgot to mention Kenny?

Tb and SBS are his biggest, most brutal critics on here...I'd say under the 'circumstances' he's a fantastic player for us.

Although I don't think he's the most skillful player to grace the turf, I still regard him as the most important player on the books right now!

Agree fully and one of the best professionals going around. He probably has another season next year as a squad player before taking over the U20s.

Im sure Caixinha will have his own targets but I wouldn't be surprised to see Waghorn part of his plans. It is likely to be Dodoo who moves out first and that's turned out to be a bizarre one. He possibly came with the best potential - English champions.

But Caixinha will need to identify where he finds is the most important area of the park to cover first - considering Hyndman and Toral will go back to parent clubs in the summer and the other central midfielders not cutting it whether its injury or form the midfield is going to need some surgery. Getting Hyndman for another year would / should be priority. McKay is going to be key and if Kranjcar gets his game back to what he had pre injury we have a good start.

If there is indeed interest in Waggy, folk need to start commenting on it in interviews etc....stating a min price for him. Get the clubs valuation out into the open market & make it ridiculously high -it can always come down.

They also need to start talking about how important he is to the team, in order to justify the valuation.

If there is indeed interest in Waggy, folk need to start commenting on it in interviews etc....stating a min price for him. Get the clubs valuation out into the open market & make it ridiculously high -it can always come down.

They also need to start talking about how important he is to the team, in order to justify the valuation.

That seems to be how fhilthfc does it.

The drawback for Rangers is that the valuation it puts on Waghorn, or, indeed, on any other player, will be completely derided by the Scottish media. Whether the opinions of the balloons of the press, tv, radio, etc., influence anyone is debatable, of course, but you may rest assured that they will endeavour to belittle the value of anyone and everyone connected with the Club.

That seems to be how fhilthfc does it.

The drawback for Rangers is that the valuation it puts on Waghorn, or, indeed, on any other player, will be completely derided by the Scottish media. Whether the opinions of the balloons of the press, tv, radio, etc., influence anyone is debatable, of course, but you may rest assured that they will endeavour to belittle the value of anyone and everyone connected with the Club.

Doesn't matter...as long as the mhedia report it....It will show up in all sorts of web search etc, and sets a price in folks minds.

If they set a £10m, it will be laughed at, but it will be out there. Clubs down south see it & think "we're not paying that...we'll give you £5m". We maybe negotiate up to £5.5/£6m....they believe they have a good deal, we get a great deal.