Martyn Waghorn linked with summer move to Nottingham Forest

Doesn't matter...as long as the mhedia report it....It will show up in all sorts of web search etc, and sets a price in folks minds.

If they set a £10m, it will be laughed at, but it will be out there. Clubs down south see it & think "we're not paying that...we'll give you £5m". We maybe negotiate up to £5.5/£6m....they believe they have a good deal, we get a great deal.

You may be right. I hope that you are.

Having players playing in their correct positions could see a change in performance, and in our attitudes,so next couple of months will be interesting.

Having players playing in positions most suitable for their skills and attributes is enormously important, and yet it amazes me how many coaches seem reject this idea. I appreciate footballers have many common skills, however the pitch geography (yes, I just had to put that in there) is different in each position, as is the knowledge of the runs of the players around you. We need a settled first eleven that knows their roles and are suited to those roles. The last time I felt we had that was under DA.

You have to suspect that given his impressive knowledge of Hamilton after just a matter of days in the job that two weeks will give him ample time to dissect Motherwell then field a team and a strategy to hand them a thorough hiding. Hoping.

FWIW I wouldn't be surprised if Pedro Caixinha tried to move Waghorn, Miller & Garner out during the summer & replace them with strikers of his choice. They simply haven't got enough goals if we're to challenge for the title

FWIW I wouldn't be surprised if Pedro Caixinha tried to move Waghorn, Miller & Garner out during the summer & replace them with strikers of his choice. They simply haven't got enough goals if we're to challenge for the title

He will have his own targets but it will depend on his budget. Like I said he will have rebuilding work to do with the midfield and possible add a defender or 2. Id be making those areas a more priority of a full overhaul of the strikers. You have missed Dodoo out and he would also be part of that. Id be quite happy still having Waghorn, Miller and Dodoo next season plus a replacement for Garner IMO.