Beerman and Bates will start tomorrow

It is chaotic but for players to say they did not know what tactics they were to use is a load of crap,they should be able to adapt to what is happening and forget about silly diagrams etc.

Agree that the late free kick by Tav was more than pathetic as well as that he is a big weak link with his AWOL play.

It is chaotic but for players to say they did not know what tactics they were to use is a load of crap,they should be able to adapt to what is happening and forget about silly diagrams etc.

Agree that the late free kick by Tav was more than pathetic as well as that he is a big weak link with his AWOL play.

There was one instance in the first half when Tav ventured up front, chased the lost ball somewhere near the Killie area and two Killie attackers run essentially unopposed into miles of open space on the right, with Bates (!) the only real defender in 30-yards of either. I breathed a sigh of relief when the Killie attack was called off for some infringment, else we might have been in real bother. With two newbies in defence and on that pitch I really expect that our defenders keep their discipline and it was Holt who was saving Tav's backside time and again ... and thus he was not there where he was supposd to be.

Not wanting to slate Tav too much, but given that he's here for some time, knows the game and what to expect, I was hoping he would start to show more class and accept his role every now and then.

I thought Bates did well. Beerman was bullied by Sammon and struggled defensively but looked good when going forward.

It's amazing how we all see the same game differently :D

I thought Beerman looked good, both defensively AND going forward. If the Club can improve his strength and physique as elfideldo says they are trying to do then he could very easily make that LB berth his own - I was very impressed with him linking with McKay and I thought he did a fine job defensively.

On the other hand I thought Bates looked a bit ungainly. One of those who does OK but you are watching through your fingers because you expect a bombscare moment. He looks decent enough on the ball and his decision-making was pretty good too (at one point just hoofed the ball forward, which was the right thing to do as he was under pressure and playing the ball out could have resulted in lost possession and an overload for Killie). But he didn't instill a great deal of confidence in me.

I was far more impressed with Beerman.

It's amazing how we all see the same game differently :D

The difference of being at the game and watching it on remotely?

...and I'm not saying that being there is better. Being stuck behind the goals at Killie ain't the best view in the world.

The difference of being at the game and watching it on remotely?

...and I'm not saying that being there is better. Being stuck behind the goals at Killie ain't the best view in the world.

Could be. Or also could just be that we see the same things in a different way.

To be fair, Bates started out a little on edge but did his job defensively fairly well.

I must say though, that was one of the best performances I have seen Danny Wilson put in for a long time. He dealt with the physical AND aerial presence of Boyd and Sammon very well and was very assured. Perhaps being the leader actually suits him. Or could be he was just up against players that make his job pretty easy.

Bates did Okay but he does look stiff and ungainly as Craig said, I hate to think what a Scott McDonald or Lee Griffiths type striker will do to him. type.

Sammon rolled Beerman a few times but other than that he played okay. He was better in the first half when he was going forward a lot. It looked like PC had told him not to be so adventurous in the second half.

If hes gonna fill the team with Portugese and Mexicans were fecked.

Aye, a team full of Cristiano Ronaldo's and Chicharito's would have us fucked right enough...... deary me.