Beerman and Bates will start tomorrow

I wonder if the new training regime has anything to do with the injuries. Seems to be quite a few recently.

I've read Wallace might be out for the season, hernia op.

Would the use of what would be "warm weather" training methods affect muscles etc in this climate? Only asking as ain't got a clue on the subject?

Edited by cooponthewing

I wonder if the new training regime has anything to do with the injuries. Seems to be quite a few recently.

Maybe it's just the late stage of the season with minor injuries accumulating. The last day "decider" match against Aberdeen saw a team full of the walking wounded.

Wallace was injured with Scotland. Hodson was away with NI. Kiernen had missed a couple of games which could have had an effect so I doubt it is to do with the new training.

Hopefully they both do well, in my opinion Bates isn't up to the standard required, Beerman could be given time, he is a bit lightweight at the moment. It is stretching a bit to call Beerman an academy graduate he was a Man City player last season.

Ajax have been signing last year youths for years and claiming them as academy players and everybody seems to think they have the best academy in the world.

I noticed someone talking about injuries and the different training methods. Whether there are more sessions or it is more intense, I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

Someone said in a previous post about warm weather training, will there be a difference in the training methods.

I noticed someone talking about injuries and the different training methods. Whether there are more sessions or it is more intense, I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

Someone said in a previous post about warm weather training, will there be a difference in the training methods.

The manager has said all injuries (aside from the Hodson illness) pre-dated his time at the club.

There's a slight argument that more intense training may have made these injuries worse - hence making them unavailable - but Hill, Kiernan, Wilson and Wallace have all missed various games through injury this season already so I'm not convinced.