[FT] Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers

We need more goals from up front. Until that gets solved we'll continue to struggle. Our top scoreres in the league are Miller & Waghorn with six apiece. That's simply not good enough

It's been like that for a long time now, yet the defence gets slaughtered!!

I'm thinking PC is either not up to it or he knows there needs to be a clear out?

Why wouldn't he be up to it? He most likely selected an XI that he deemed best for Killie away, injuries aside. I would expect that he test all his squad players from now till the end of the season to see what needs to be done with ... or without them.

It obviousy hurts to see us toiling against the likes of Motherwell and Killie, not least when the teams around us continue winning their games, albeit hardly convincing. That said, we always had our problems with these teams and hardly smashed them that emphatically throughout the years, even with exceedingly better players. But PC needs to find the players that can take the club forward, and rather quickly, and those that we should shed in the summer. We need a strong stomach while the player-staff status quo remains ... and have to accept that at this moment, PC & Co. can only do so much.

Why wouldn't he be up to it? He most likely selected an XI that he deemed best for Killie away, injuries aside. I would expect that he test all his squad players from now till the end of the season to see what needs to be done with ... or without them.

It obviousy hurts to see us toiling against the likes of Motherwell and Killie, not least when the teams around us continue winning their games, albeit hardly convincing. That said, we always had our problems with these teams and hardly smashed them that emphatically throughout the years, even with exceedingly better players. But PC needs to find the players that can take the club forward, and rather quickly, and those that we should shed in the summer. We need a strong stomach while the player-staff status quo remains ... and have to accept that at this moment, PC & Co. can only do so much.

I'm just not seeing/hearing anything different to what we have all heard for the last two seasons!, it's obvious we need a clear out but I'm not sure we can afford what is required!

I'm just not seeing/hearing anything different to what we have all heard for the last two seasons!, it's obvious we need a clear out but I'm not sure we can afford what is required!

As said earlier. he's working with what he inherited.

However I want to see interviews with somebody who looks as if he gives a monkeys.

One Strachan in Scottish football trying to look like the "comical" guy in some stupid double act is enough.

Just back and shattered. I feel pretty low after tonight's performance, just no desire or direction again. Big Norman and the Beermeister were our only pass marks. The rest have chucked it imo. We did have a stonewall penalty but that's excuses.

It looks to me like the players either don't want to play or understand how to play under PC?

We are a poor side and the only time we look good is when we have Toral and Hyndman in control. If those two are absent....calling it pish is complimentary!

... well, probably a disservice to Garner and Waghorn, who were both left stranded in attack, so much so that Waghorn looked for the ball closer to our penalty than that where he was supposed to be. Garner was unlucky with his two headers, but was working all night.

As for the "hearing bit", well as I said before, what PC talks and what happens on the field of play are two different things. And he simply has to live with what he's got right now and judging him this season will be rather hard. While he might have seen quite a few games, experiencing the dire fare provided by 8 out of 12 teams with parked busses, "solid tackling", and lumps up front, in addition to the grand surfaces, is something different too. Sunday might be called a first milestone, but after 3 or 4 games that's still hilariously early.

Edited by der Berliner

I was Channel hoping between the game and all the English matches but wasn't impressed at all and we need a big overhaul in the summer and considering our best midfielder is a loanee its worrying. I didn't think there was such gap between the Championship and Premier but despite our league position the matches and opposition has been much closer. And now St Johnstone are creeping up behind us for 3rd which would be a disaster.