Rangers game on BBC Sportscene

I only watch it when we win:D

The fact that the sheep continually launched long high balls into the box meant we had to defend!, praise for our team for doing just that, we could/should have scored a couple of goals in the first half which we were unlucky not to do so, we kept battling away and then buried them!

I thought that their long ball tactic played perfectly to young Bates' strengths. Would happily have him attack balls in the air, rather than defend against quick passing. Delighted with Danny Wilson's performance, is this the long last renaissance that we have been expecting since he signed? Perhaps having to take the senior role with the responsibility that is required has just added to his game. I would not want to see him dropped for Hill (and that's after voting for Hill as our POTS!).

Just another wee ditty about the BBC. During the recent Old Firm game, my wife and I were packing boxes with a house move a few days away. I had the game on the radio (BBC Scotland) and about half way through the 2nd half, my missus says to me "Are you listening to a Celtic station?" My wife is an Irish Catholic that has not a got a clue about Sport never mind football but even from listening to those muppets on BBC Scotland for a short time she could sense a level of bias from the presenters. It truly is pathetic

Stewart was making a strong case for why the Dons players never hounded the ref to put him under pressure to award a penalty when Wilson challenged McGinn in the box but had Garner hung and drawn for the doing that very thing with the headbutt.

You just have to look at McGinn's reaction to realise why they never as he stood up pointing to the corner flag.

Spot on, I said at the time that I noticed McGinn pointing for a corner as if he appealed for a pen he might have been booked for diving. If this is all that rhat Stewart could come up with then it just shows how biased the referee was, and it wasnt in our favour!

How good would it be for us to win every remaining match?

:giruy::flipa::party:

The impotent rage would be wonderful.

The BBC studios for radio and TV, and the sports desks of the Rhecord and Gherald, and all the rest, would look like out takes from Cronenberg's 'Scanners', as the anti Rangers bigots' heads exploded.

It would all be positive: the detonations of their brain pans would demonstrate, for once and all, how little grey matter there was among them.

How good would it be for us to win every remaining match?

:giruy::flipa::party:

We also said that after the Hamilton match, which then was followed by two of the most dismal draws in years. I am content just to take one at a time and be glad for the victory over Dolly, always worth a smile or two, or in this case, three!

Just another wee ditty about the BBC. During the recent Old Firm game, my wife and I were packing boxes with a house move a few days away. I had the game on the radio (BBC Scotland) and about half way through the 2nd half, my missus says to me "Are you listening to a Celtic station?" My wife is an Irish Catholic that has not a got a clue about Sport never mind football but even from listening to those muppets on BBC Scotland for a short time she could sense a level of bias from the presenters. It truly is pathetic

Similar story with my sister. She has never had a big interest in football and probably only wanted Rangers to win to keep me and my old man happy. However, she picked up on the raft of anti-Rangers stuff in the MSM and by the obsessed on social media. This perked her interest as she didn't understand why fans of other teams went on and on about Rangers... As a result of all that she has become a wee bluenose, and will be attending her second game ever on Saturday.:yesrfc: