Dado Prso to leave at end of season

Not a good thing to read, but the big mans knees come first.

Absolute legend, he is a breathe of fresh air and gave everything with he wore the shirt and replacing him will be almost impossible. - Mcleish's best signing by an absolute country mile and that includes bringing back Ferguson.

Big Dado was on same wavelength with the likes of Albertz for being a foreigner who knew what it meant to play for Rangers.

The thing is, even with an injury he is still the best we have. I hope he plays a bit more this season and gets a well deserved send off.

Gutted!!!

I was hoping he could stay on and be a bit part player for us next season. He has so much to offer us even if he only plays every 2nd game.

All the best Dado. I'll remember you for your crazy celebrations and singing after we won the league at Easter Road.

Guest ross1986

Such a shame, but I wouldnt want to see the big man with lifelong knee problems to carry on.

I feel bad that he didnt win more trophys in his 3 years as hes the type of player who deserves to be winning trophys every season with what he puts into every game. True legend. :thup: