Dado Prso to leave at end of season

I initially thought he could have done something for us this season, but in recent weeks i've had my doubts .... good on the big man for showing the club respect and not wishing to hang around if he couldn't give us 100% (and i bet even his 50% would be better than the likes of a Sionko, etc!! :D )

Fantastic player, good luck in the future big man! :)

In other words we can't get any money for him.

here we go again

(joke)

Good luck dado you are a true rangers legend and will sadly be missed.

Given his contract is up in the summer (I think) we would have struggled to get money for an out of contract player ;):P

Quality player, just wish we had signed him a few years before so we could have had him at his peak and for a longer period than we had him here for.

Just read that he isnt retiring though and will play in a more relaxed league.

I thought he was retiring. He could easy have done a bit part job for us and just not trained every day.

Just read that he isnt retiring though and will play in a more relaxed league.

I thought he was retiring. He could easy have done a bit part job for us and just not trained every day.

Exactly im sure he could of played for us every now and then, maybe just in the summer months as the pitches are heavy in the winter. :sigh: