Scott Brown red card appeal - hypocrisy

A couple of points.

1 - although his tackle today was worthy of a straight red' date=' he's been let off with a hell of a lot worse. I was astonished with the card. But that's more out of incompetence of our refs.

2 - I don't want him banned for the cup semi, I'd hate them to have any excuses.....[/quote']

And he is a weak link.

I have no issues with this wanker playing. I also have no issues with Garner not playing. We need to truly measure ourselves against the best they can muster to give Pedro a clear indication of who to bring in. Besides, Holt is coming onto a game and can run the legs off Broon. Their midfield is not great (especially with Rogic out), it's wide and through the middle we need to worry about.

They managed to fit Kenny Millers red card v Dundee Utd onto the agenda on Hogmanay and make a decision within hours ruling him out of a match.

That's the point. Why the need for a "Monday meeting". If there's a holiday, normal people go on from there the day afterwards. Is the SFA's schedule utterly filled with highly important and urgent stuff that they can't handle this like any business else? Methinks they don't even need any panel et al, just the ref reviewing his decision?

Headline on the BBC football page.

Watch: 'Horrendous, 100% dive' denies Celtic victory

Fascinating how a dive is 'horrendous' but a potentially dangerous tackle is just a red card incident.

Celtic captain Brown to face Rangers despite red card

A couple of points.

1 - although his tackle today was worthy of a straight red' date=' he's been let off with a hell of a lot worse. I was astonished with the card. But that's more out of incompetence of our refs.

2 - I don't want him banned for the cup semi, I'd hate them to have any excuses.....[/quote']

I would prefer them to have an excuse rather than another trophy.