CRAIG Whyte has set up a Twitter page

That these buffed-up corner boys will evade even the possibility of being held to account for their actions is disgraceful. It is indicative of the indifference, or incompetence, or both, of the Procurators Fiscal.

I'll see your "indifference or incompetence" and raise you "deliberate obstructiveness" - the performance of the Fiscals Office and the appointments of those charged with prosecuting the case has plumbed such depths , that those of a cynical nature, are able to point the finger at various senior legal officers adopting such an attitude to the pursuit of the case against these individuals.

The crown made an arse of the charges. 24 hours later they repeated that action with a load of different charges. The guy leading the case got the boot. The new guy appearing on Tuesday is a hundred times better I'm told.

The new guy will not blast CW with thunderbolts. He'll completely undermine him without Finlay knowing it. CW's going down.

Edited by Scott7

The new guy will not blast CW with thunderbolts. He'll completely undermine him without Finlay knowing it. CW's going down.

Findlay is the last guy I'd want defending me if I was facing serious charges. In saying that, I think he has the baws to push Murray into a corner to demand answers into how Whyte got control despite having no money. It will also be interesting to see if the Ticketus agreement really does have Whyte and Murrays signature on it.

[/b]

I'll see your "indifference or incompetence" and raise you "deliberate obstructiveness" - the performance of the Fiscals Office and the appointments of those charged with prosecuting the case has plumbed such depths , that those of a cynical nature, are able to point the finger at various senior legal officers adopting such an attitude to the pursuit of the case against these individuals.

I could be tempted to suggest that the initial flurry of procuratorial activity was merely juridical smoke and mirrors, as the Crown Office & PF had not the ability, the interest, or the ambition to press matters to a conclusion, and has, thus, taken an option both easy for itself and pleasing to certain influential elements within our society and polity.

Edited by Uilleam

In legal circles Findlay is regarded as the best in court. He s attention to non-legal technical detail in the most complex cases is what apparently marks him out.

Sorry Walter but that isn't true. Findlay is a brilliant orator but doesn't have the mental capacity to carry out true debates.

The instructing solicitor is the one doing all the work. Findlay is only there to put the lawyers points across and that is where he is strong. The prosecution QC will tear Findlay a new erse if what I'm being told by those who are in that field are correct.

In my opinion for this case Findlay, working on behalf of Whyte will be trying to blame everybody else. This isn't a murder - there are paper trails which will end at Whyte.

Edited by boabie

Sorry Walter but that isn't true. Findlay is a brilliant orator but doesn't have the mental capacity to carry out true debates.

The instructing solicitor is the one doing all the work. Findlay is only there to put the lawyers points across and that is where he is strong. The prosecution QC will tear Findlay a new erse if what I'm being told by those who are in that field are correct.

In my opinion for this case Findlay, working on behalf of Whyte will be trying to blame everybody else. This isn't a murder - there are paper trails which will end at Whyte.

what about the payment to ahmad's num's account