The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Chances are Foderingham may well leave as he could realise a few million - leaving Alnwick and Kelly as our two main keepers with McRorie and McAdams going on loan.

At least Alnwick comes off his line for crosses. I don't know about Alnwicks shot stopping but Foderingham is very poor in the air for his size. If Alnwick is any good Foderingham won't be missed.

18 is still really young for a keeper, still a few years till he is near the first team probably. Someone at Auchenhowie must like him, maybe he see's it as a better opportunity at Rangers, we do have a good record of producing good goalies.

If McCrorie and Kelly go on loan again this season he will be training with the first team and he will be first pick for the under 20's, who are going to be going all over Europe playing the best youth teams, something no other club in Scotland can offer just now.

Am I right in saying that senior players can play in these fixtures as well if they are coming back from injury.

Is this account real?, Dorrans bid accepted. Walker 3rd bid of £750k submitted.

https://twitter.com/Transferangers

Not sure if it's someone in the know ian, I have seen it on a few sites, including twitter that the Dorrans bid had been accepted and they were preparing another bid for walker, I don't know if there is any truth in it though or someone has just started a rumor. I just wish we could get everyone signed up sharpish. Not sure if the first leg will be to soon for some of these guys.

Not sure if it's someone in the know ian, I have seen it on a few sites, including twitter that the Dorrans bid had been accepted and they were preparing another bid for walker, I don't know if there is any truth in it though or someone has just started a rumor. I just wish we could get everyone signed up sharpish. Not sure if the first leg will be to soon for some of these guys.

I would be disappointed if we're offering £750k for ANY Hearts player, never mind one entering his last year of contract.....

I would be disappointed if we're offering £750k for ANY Hearts player, never mind one entering his last year of contract.....

Yeah me to. I think he would be a good acquisition but for a player entering the final year of his contract in Scotland it is a bit expensive. On the flipside of that if he scores a winner at Parkheed in the last 5 mins of an OF game, worth every penny.

If he turns out to be as good as everyone thinks then that disappointment will soon disappear. We were paying millions for these players not so long ago.

At least Alnwick comes off his line for crosses. I don't know about Alnwicks shot stopping but Foderingham is very poor in the air for his size. If Alnwick is any good Foderingham won't be missed.

can't agree at all. Fods is a great shot stopper with good distribution thrown in too.

He'll play for England one day and be worth £millions

Yeah me to. I think he would be a good acquisition but for a player entering the final year of his contract in Scotland it is a bit expensive. On the flipside of that if he scores a winner at Parkheed in the last 5 mins of an OF game, worth every penny.

If he turns out to be as good as everyone thinks then that disappointment will soon disappear. We were paying millions for these players not so long ago.

Too many IFs in those statements for me....

We should pay what he is worth now....not what he could be worth, or what he may do in the future.

There is no way that he is worth £1m....I could understand it if Hearts had a good run in Europe of he finished top Scot goalscorer, or he was a regular international....but he's not any of those, and he's in his final year of contract. £250k MAX for me.

Too many IFs in those statements for me....

We should pay what he is worth now....not what he could be worth, or what he may do in the future.

There is no way that he is worth £1m....I could understand it if Hearts had a good run in Europe of he finished top Scot goalscorer, or he was a regular international....but he's not any of those, and he's in his final year of contract. £250k MAX for me.

You can hardly buy a bog-roll to wipe your bum with for 250.000. I certainly wouldn't dream of selling him for that.

We paid 700.000 for David Templeton to play in the lower leagues?