The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

I will be extremely irritated if they part with a million to these blackmailers. The boy is desperate to come, if they want to sit back and then get nothing for him that's fine with me. We can wait and i'm sure Walker can wait too. This is what he wants and if he must he will wait to get it. He's holding all the aces.

McKay's future will probably determine the time-scale of any Walker transfer.

We can perhaps afford to low-ball for the moment but should we sell McKay, then we may have to pay the £1m Hearts are looking for.

If we could factor someone like MOH into the deal, all the better, even if we have to pay a portion of his wages for a set term which would drive down the initial cost.

If we could factor someone like MOH into the deal, all the better, even if we have to pay a portion of his wages for a set term which would drive down the initial cost.

I like the idea of trying to get people in while effecting a trade to get others out. Balances out the wage bill while saving us up front money. If we can't get bodies out we could end up with a scenario where a sizable chunk of the available transfer budget has to be used paying people off.

I like the idea of trying to get people in while effecting a trade to get others out. Balances out the wage bill while saving us up front money. If we can't get bodies out we could end up with a scenario where a sizable chunk of the available transfer budget has to be used paying people off.

The policy is sound. The practical implementation less so. Do Hearts really want someone like MOH who has performed poorly for us ? Or will they be prepared to look at him as the "pre-Rangers, St Johnstone player" who was Saints best player against Celtic ?

Rangers set to sign Scotland youth keeper Aidan McAdams from Old Firm rivals CELTIC

The highly-rated 18-year-old is close to agreeing a three-year deal in a move that could eventually net the Hoops more than £150,000.

SCOTLAND youth goalie Aidan McAdams will cross the Old Firm divide – after Celtic agreed to sell him to Rangers.

SunSport can reveal a deal has been thrashed out between the sides which could eventually net the Hoops over £150,000.

Highly-rated McAdams, 18, is now thought to be close to agreeing a three-year contract with the Ibrox side.

He has been at Parkhead since the age of eight and was first pick for the national team at last year’s Under-17s European Championship finals as well as the Victory Shield the season before.

It’s understood Gers have won the race to sign McAdams despite late interest from English clubs.

Rangers set to sign Scotland youth keeper Aidan McAdams from Old Firm rivals CELTIC

The highly-rated 18-year-old is close to agreeing a three-year deal in a move that could eventually net the Hoops more than £150,000.

SCOTLAND youth goalie Aidan McAdams will cross the Old Firm divide – after Celtic agreed to sell him to Rangers.

SunSport can reveal a deal has been thrashed out between the sides which could eventually net the Hoops over £150,000.

Highly-rated McAdams, 18, is now thought to be close to agreeing a three-year contract with the Ibrox side.

He has been at Parkhead since the age of eight and was first pick for the national team at last year’s Under-17s European Championship finals as well as the Victory Shield the season before.

It’s understood Gers have won the race to sign McAdams despite late interest from English clubs.

Must say I am a little surprised by that because I know for fact that the Youth Academy rate Kieran Wright very highly, especially given Wright is the same age as McAdams.

Elfideldo will know much more about these two than me though.

Big money for celtc to net lol.