The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Probably because he couldn't see a clear view to the first team.

I have no idea about their keepers other than Craig's Gordon though.

Heard this was happening at the end of last season, also hearing this is a swop deal with a player moving to them, I won't put a name in the frame until I see which club he reports to for pre season training, just in case it isn't true.

I haven't seen too much of McAdams but he was generally selected ahead of Kieran Wright for Scotland. I know this doesn't mean much, I rate Kieran Wright and he has really performed consistently in recent seasons.

I believe Celtic had 10 goalkeepers from U17's to first team and McAdams was frustrated at mainly being used as an over age player at U17's. He was probably 4th choice at U20's although the other three are older.

Aye!, I think most are the same mate, it is exciting all the same!, still think we might see a big improvement from last season!

I'm hoping so for all of us, but especially the wee man who will get to Ibrox every other week.

I will organize for you all to meet the Mrs and wee man at a game as soon as I see the fixture list :D

I'm hoping so for all of us, but especially the wee man who will get to Ibrox every other week.

I will organize for you all to meet the Mrs and wee man at a game as soon as I see the fixture list :D

Hope the wife & the wee man can take a drink better than you!...............................:lol:

We will win the league this year, its obviously written to happen given this is the first year my kid has an ST :D:ninja: - even better... the wife has one too, and she is a Hibbee (so she wont enjoy watching Hibs get pumped at Ibrox at least once this year).

Nothing personal Craig but can't say I'm looking forward to having that lot at Ibrox. My niece is still traumatised after Hampden. The majority of their followers are genuinely horrible people imo.

Anyone who has been at an away game at their hovel and listened to their bile will agree (I'm sure your missus is the exception).

I feel confident that we may not just continue the dominance we had in so many games last season but even reinforce that dominance and this time turn it into goals. A whole batch of pumpings to be dished out.

We need to hit the ground running and be undefeated for the first match with them which this season will be at Ibrox. Beat them, dent the confidence of their entire tribe and take it from there.

The goalie signing is a puzzler. What do we need another 18 year old keeper for? With Fod, Alnwick and Kelly this new lad is already fourth choice at best. And what's one of our players doing joining them?!! Fuxake, what's the world coming too.

The goalie signing is a puzzler. What do we need another 18 year old keeper for? With Fod, Alnwick and Kelly this new lad is already fourth choice at best. And what's one of our players doing joining them?!! Fuxake, what's the world coming too.

Chances are Foderingham may well leave as he could realise a few million - leaving Alnwick and Kelly as our two main keepers with McRorie and McAdams going on loan.