The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Hopefully if one goes in the other direction its done as a loan for the season depending on the player. Holt or Dodoo going to Hearts for a year before coming back wouldn't be a terrible option.

That Eliseu was a decent player but hes a winger just about to turn 34. Not for me for the money he'd be on

A side note on the Walker thing. Im not fussed either way if we get him or not. His attitude at Hearts has been questionable since our interest. I'd prefer the boy got the head down and remained professional at Hearts and let the 2 boards do the talking. The modern player is king I guess

Edited by theboyharley

He's now got a very big problem at Rangers though.....Morelos.

Not if he can be foil to Morelos given we are playing more of a 4-4-2 these days. His issue may be Herrera I guess.

Hardie is still young though and if he gets game time could ultimately be Morelos's replacement if we end up selling Morelos.

He didn't progress under MW already so not good for the boy.

Yes, it doesn't seem to make particular sense but I thought I should pass it on.

http://ghanasoccernet.com/exclusive-ghanaian-forward-joe-dodoo-to-join-nottingham-forest-on-loan

English born Ghanaian striker Joe Dodoo is set to join English Championship side Nottingham Forest on a season loan before the summer transfer window shuts in midnight, GHANASoccernet.com can exclusively reveal.

The 22-year-old joined the Gers at the start of last season from English Premier League side Leicester City on a four-year deal.

But it took some time before the former Bury loanee blossomed into one the side's key players under former coach Mark Warburton.

Ghana's leading football website, GHANASoccernet.com can report that Dodoo is set to join Warburton at Nottingham Forest on a season long loan deal after growing frustrated at his lack of playing time this term under Portuguese coach Pedro Caixinha.

Dodoo scored five goals in 15 appearances for Rangers last season.

He has not featured for the Ibrox club this season.

Hopefully if one goes in the other direction its done as a loan for the season depending on the player. Holt or Dodoo going to Hearts for a year before coming back wouldn't be a terrible option.

That Eliseu was a decent player but hes a winger just about to turn 34. Not for me for the money he'd be on

A side note on the Walker thing. Im not fussed either way if we get him or not. His attitude at Hearts has been questionable since our interest. I'd prefer the boy got the head down and remained professional at Hearts and let the 2 boards do the talking. The modern player is king I guess

I agree with that. And it is insane to me how the modern player dictates things. A young 17 yr old at Man City, Jadon Sancho, just signed a permanent deal with Dortmund. Only 17 and started deliberately missing Man City training sessions because he wasn't selected for Guardiola's 1st team squad. I mean, really ??? He is only 17 and expects to be in the 1st team squad ? And to then simply not show up for training ????

The football world has gone completely mad.

I've no idea where this guy will end up or the stats behind it, but - " Dodoo scored five goals in 15 appearances for Rangers last season "

is probably as good an onfield return as any other player at our club.

Should we keep him ? Imo, no. If you're not good enough to start then there's no place for you in any Rangers squad.

Somebody obviously saw some ability and then decided they were wrong.