Our current situation , journey back .

Go back in time to when we were winning everything , orange cup final , Advocatts army playing amazing football and but for a freak injury to Michael Mols who knows what we would have achieved , I was a devoted SDM fan , make no excuses for it I worshipped the ground he limped around in , after all, all the doom Sayers were wrong we were winning weren't we , he was a master of industry and knew more than me a mere firefighter how could I know better .

Fast forward to today , SDM , Lloyds , Whyte , Administration , liquidation , green , Ashley , AGMs in a tent on the pitch with security for company , then the holy grail Bears with money to save the day , however this take comes with a sting because one bear isn't fit nor proper , nor is he willing to share the porridge with the other bears .

This summer is going to be a watershed in our current board tenure , massive investment is needed on the pitch , I'm talking £20 plus million , that's not personal figures I've just plucked from thin air , that's what the board have been told needs spent to bring us up to where we should be even to challenge , positions have been identified , players have been identified and deals have been discussed , however should none of this come to pass what next , another manager goes , another two or three years wasted .

IMHO , the two bears need to oust the other bear who is not a fit person to be near our club , many within the walls of our beloved club Agee but who will take action , certainly not our club secratery who is right in the pocket of the King , it's going to be a long hot and troublesome summer guts , strap yourselves in .

Go back in time to when we were winning everything , orange cup final , Advocatts army playing amazing football and but for a freak injury to Michael Mols who knows what we would have achieved , I was a devoted SDM fan , make no excuses for it I worshipped the ground he limped around in , after all, all the doom Sayers were wrong we were winning weren't we , he was a master of industry and knew more than me a mere firefighter how could I know better .

Fast forward to today , SDM , Lloyds , Whyte , Administration , liquidation , green , Ashley , AGMs in a tent on the pitch with security for company , then the holy grail Bears with money to save the day , however this take comes with a sting because one bear isn't fit nor proper , nor is he willing to share the porridge with the other bears .

This summer is going to be a watershed in our current board tenure , massive investment is needed on the pitch , I'm talking £20 plus million , that's not personal figures I've just plucked from thin air , that's what the board have been told needs spent to bring us up to where we should be even to challenge , positions have been identified , players have been identified and deals have been discussed , however should none of this come to pass what next , another manager goes , another two or three years wasted .

IMHO , the two bears need to oust the other bear who is not a fit person to be near our club , many within the walls of our beloved club Agee but who will take action , certainly not our club secratery who is right in the pocket of the King , it's going to be a long hot and troublesome summer guts , strap yourselves in .

£20m? Majority of that team is still under contract. So unless there is someone daft enough to pay for them we are stuck with them next season too.

We could pay them off but either way it's costly. Only ones we may get a decent fee for are McKay and Wes. Imo it will take much more than £20m to get us out the mess we are in. We need massive investment of at least £50m. Wages, Stadium and Auchenowie up keeping and money to fund transfer fees all need to be addressed.

I don't have the answers rbr, I just don't see £20m being anywhere near enough. We are stuck in a rut. I have already paid my ST but thousands haven't and won't after what was witnessed today and the sobering truth hits them.

I have to be honest and say I can't watch another match like I did today. The board we have can't fix it as they don't have the cash. We have been exploited as fans time after time. Today was the tipping point, certainly for me and I suspect for the majority.

what does this mean?

Edited by jhunter

surely you mean 20M plus what he's had to spend this time around

Think he would like his last investment in Murray sports back plus keep his investment in the blue pound for now , we ain't going anywhere quick under this board mate

I think it's North of 50m to rebuild and restructure on and off the park and that still wouldn't get us within the rotten mhob for a couple of years. Sad thing is with the fans input and the share issue a few years ago we had enough money. King has to walk and I have a feeling he might be willing to. Until that happens I can't see any further progress.

The only obvious person with money is the person who has also shafted us MA.

But the other reality is there are still 4 games to play and if we can qualify for Europe it's just about all I was expecting this year.

The best result for us next season will be c****c failing to qualify for CL groups.

Edited by Walterbear

I think it's North of 50m to rebuild and restructure on and off the park and that still wouldn't get us within the rotten mhob for a couple of years. Sad thing is with the fans input and the share issue a few years ago we had enough money. King has to walk and I have a feeling he might be willing to. Until that happens I can't see any further progress.

The only obvious person with money is the person who has also shafted us MA.

But the other reality is there are still 4 games to play and if we can qualify for Europe it's just about all I was expecting this year.

The best result for us next season will be c****c failing to qualify for CL groups.

Please excuse my ignorance on these things, but how does it help us if DK goes? This is a genuine question from someone who does not have the contacts and insight that some on here appear to have. I honestly don't know what DK has done wrong but I'd really like to know. Please put the regular supporters like me in the picture. I think that's important after what's gone on in the past.

Cheers

I was under the impression that King said during a recent interview that he intends to stay down as chairman and only remain a director?

As for finances, it would be good to hear people trying to offer some ideas of how getting sizeable money into the club? Shirt sponsorship and sales are probably beyond our grasp, so selling the naming rights, a membership scheme ... or a share issue? Suggestions?