The Disreputable David Murray back on Scotland’s rich list with £150million fortune

That is an extremely naive view point.

Murray and the banks knew fine well that Whyte had no money, they just didn't care.

So what's the point in selling it to him from the banks point of view? May as well sell it to me if they knew that was the case.

So what's the point in selling it to him from the banks point of view? May as well sell it to me if they knew that was the case.

They were only interested in getting the loan repaid and closing Rangers accounts they simply didn't care who bought it as long as someone did.

They were only interested in getting the loan repaid and closing Rangers accounts they simply didn't care who bought it as long as someone did.

They soon will care if Whyte is convicted.

So isn't that suggesting the bank knowingly participated in a scam? Became an actor in the scam?

So isn't that suggesting the bank knowingly participated in a scam? Became an actor in the scam?

Read Andrew Black's and James Doleman's twitter timelines of the proceedings so far and reach your own conclusion.

I imagine both BDO and Octopus (Ticketus's parent) are following the proceedings very, very closely.

No. They knew he had the money to pay the debt. The didn't care if he had money to run the club / business.

But he didn't have the money to pay the debt.

But he didn't have the money to pay the debt.

He obviously got it. The bank would probably have been told the source of it for money laundering purposes and didn't care.