The Disreputable David Murray back on Scotland’s rich list with £150million fortune

I don't believe that Sir David was duped any more than the next man but he had made it clear he wanted out for several years and it's clear he had had enough and made a wrong decision. But to suggest he was somehow duplicit in everything that has followed stretches credibility beyond breaking point.

SDM gave us the best Rangers team most of us have seen since the early 60's and for that I will be eternally grateful.

I would welcome him back with open arms.

Him and ashley skipping along Edmiston drive is probably your idea of the perfect wet dream, sad very very sad.

Have you thought about any legal implementations?

I'm not so sure bastard is the most suitable word for a family friendly forum but I do think an appropriate adjective should be used when looking to describe Sir David whom - by all accounts - didn't do well in court last week.

Are you comfortable with the description of "disreputable" from a legal standpoint? Is that not slanderous and would the defamation not be actionable since it has been published? Are you satisfied that you could defend any such action by proving the truth of the adjective?

Are you comfortable with the description of "disreputable" from a legal standpoint? Is that not slanderous and would the defamation not be actionable since it has been published? Are you satisfied that you could defend any such action by proving the truth of the adjective?

Its getting late for this kind of shit surely?

Him and ashley skipping along Edmiston drive is probably your idea of the perfect wet dream, sad very very sad.

I gave my opinion in the full and certain knowledge that most if not all on here would disagree.

I'm equally sure that if you conducted a poll of fans on the question of "Sir David Murray - a good or bad thing for Rangers FC?"; the vast majority of ordinary fans would say that overall he was a good thing.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

See #21 above BH.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep: