The Disreputable David Murray back on Scotland’s rich list with £150million fortune

This place is turning into Sunday school/North Korea!, do what you want but he is still a bastard!

Have you thought about any legal implementations?

I realise that opinions about SDM vary widely; but IMO referring to him as a b****** is totally out of order.

I agree BH - the facts themselves make a far more impressive indictment.

Risked the future of the Club with a reckless spending spree which was unsustainable

Placed the club in an even more precarious position by embarking on a risque tax avoidance scheme.

Throughout the course of his tenure assured fans he would only ever sell the club to someone who could take us forward.

Eventually sold us to an absolute charlatan despite even the concerns of the much maligned Martin Bain. Then tried to get the aforesaid Bain to convince the remaining board to approve the deal.

Then insulted the intelligence of everyone by claiming he was "duped".

Quite simply there are no words which adequately describe hm.

Edited by D'Artagnan

Well, another lovely kick in the teeth for the already disgruntled legions, hey ho! Get the berserkers out!

The article strings things together that do not go hand in hand nor are directly related to one another. Not that it matters. We've been through this umpteen times and the battle lines are sharply drawn. Interestingly enough, the article actually states "how rich" SDM seems to be, yet also states that these riches are far from readily available, which is what a football supporter would want.

You do wonder, why no investigative journalist has drawn up similar lists of the current Rangers board members, about which the wide public knows next to nothing. Likewise, since the pendulum swings both ways, why does the media not shed a few insights in the dealing of Desmond, his dealings and revenue from the Gallowgate Galacticos?

Edited by der Berliner

I'm not so sure bastard is the most suitable word for a family friendly forum but I do think an appropriate adjective should be used when looking to describe Sir David whom - by all accounts - didn't do well in court last week.

I'm not so sure bastard is the most suitable word for a family friendly forum but I do think an appropriate adjective should be used when looking to describe Sir David whom - by all accounts - didn't do well in court last week.

He made the obsessed yahoos very happy indeed with his performance. Not the first time he's given them what they most want in life.

Edited by SteveC