We need a gamechanger.

When we had Gascoigne and Laudrup we relied too much on them. Just pass the ball to them and see what they can do. It worked ok in Scotland but not in Europe.

Don't think it did us too much harm at that time, I don't think we over relied on these players, we had very good players like Robertson, McCall, Steven etc to supplement them, certainly worked fine in the league.

I think we already have a maverick in Kranjcar, he can definetly win a game on his own, should we get Dorrans and Walker I think we would be pretty much set.

A lot of people were quick to criticize Dalcio but he is a young guy, I think he will come good as the season goes on, we need to give them all time to gel as well.

If we could get a few names off the wage bill Kiernan, Forrester, Crooks, McKay, O'Halloran and Waghorn get some money generated from these transfers and reinvest in a goal scorer I would be quite happy, we could be quite lucky and Morelos could hit the ground running, however it would be good to get someone a wee bit more experienced and maybe mobile, it looks like big Herrera is going to be a big battering ram.

Its difficult to say who we could get or who we could afford, before the season finished I never seen us making the signings we have made, I know there was a lot of banter about Remy, but someone of that ilk would be good to get, we would probably have to wait till the last day of the transfer window to get someone like that though if they are not getting game time and their options are limited, will be interesting.

I would like to see Kranjcar, Pena, Dalcio, Dorrans, Candeias along with Windass playing alongside one another in this or that combiantion before looking for further additions in midfield.

Watched parts of the first half from last week by now and the way Kranjcar sprays passes and crosses all across the field was stunning. Once we get all to match fitness and make them aware of these passes, we could rip teams apart. Mind you, it may even justify some sort of bodyguard for Kranjcar. :D

I know Dalcio wasn't rated by many on here, but I'll put my neck on the line and say that I think he will develop into a great player for us this season. I just hope we've got a clause in his loan deal that allows us to buy him for a reasonable sum though.

I felt I saw something in him too. Looked like he may have a fantastic touch when he gets settled in. Looked as if he had the ability to execute a fast spin and burst of pace that could take him away from anybody and he's not the only incomer who may have that.

Candeias also looked as if he could leave even O'Halloran standing and if we can get these two gelling that alone could add another dimension to our attacking play this season. Ally that with the ability of Kranjcar to pick out a man up front in space from our own half and you have to think many sides will be dreading playing us as the team gets into a rhythm only familiarity can bring.

Throw in Alves organising at the back and it's a whole different outlook from last year. And no disrespect to Clint Hill who did a great job for us last season but Alves is on another level.

I felt I saw something in him too. Looked like he may have a fantastic touch when he gets settled in. Looked as if he had the ability to execute a fast spin and burst of pace that could take him away from anybody and he's not the only incomer who may have that.

Candeias also looked as if he could leave even O'Halloran standing and if we can get these two gelling that alone could add another dimension to our attacking play this season. Ally that with the ability of Kranjcar to pick out a man up front in space from our own half and you have to think many sides will be dreading playing us as the team gets into a rhythm only familiarity can bring.

Throw in Alves organising at the back and it's a whole different outlook from last year. And no disrespect to Clint Hill who did a great job for us last season but Alves is on another level.

That one part in the game where Candeias chased down a ball, having given the defender a full 8 yards of a start and caught him had me thinking "this boy can shift".

Both Dalcio and Candeias look VERY fast - but they also look like they know what to do with the ball, unlike MOH.

Once they all gel as a team I can see us getting in behind defences a LOT with these two boys playing wide.

We certainly struggled when Kranjcar went off to create chances but you'd expect Candeias, Pena and Dalcio to do the business there once they settle in - along with any other new signings we make.

Moving on McKay is all well and good but we definitely need to replace the creative threat he offers.

We certainly struggled when Kranjcar went off to create chances but you'd expect Candeias, Pena and Dalcio to do the business there once they settle in - along with any other new signings we make.

Moving on McKay is all well and good but we definitely need to replace the creative threat he offers.

Of course. But McKay has been very unreliable as a 'game changer' . Walker might not be as mercurial but he looks a hell of a lot more dependable.

I know Dalcio wasn't rated by many on here, but I'll put my neck on the line and say that I think he will develop into a great player for us this season. I just hope we've got a clause in his loan deal that allows us to buy him for a reasonable sum though.

I watched him off the ball last Thursday and he was making runs as soon as the midfielders had the ball at their feet facing goal only to have to turn back because they weren't spotted or he was drifting offside. I agree with you, I think there's a really dangerous player in there if the team can figure out how to use him.

I hope you guys are right as I thought that was one of the worst debuts I have seen at Ibrox from a new signing and was really disappointed. He never wanted to take the player on after the first time when he did a wee fancy through his own legs and put it out the park and fell over. He bottled it from a couple of challenges in the second half also which never endears to a new fanbase. He did look to have some awareness and pace so perhaps it was just one of those days for a winger that nothing comes off.

I hope it was just nerves or the big crowd that got to him and that he goes on to be the player we all hope he can become for us this season. We really need a creative wide player if McKay is bombed out.

I agree. In fact, you could see the difference in the team when he went off. What we need is someone else who can shoulder the burden. Maybe Pena is the guy to do that but only time will tell. Funnily enough, I thought Weiss could be the key too. He was one of the best players at last year's Euros, but I doubt we'd be able to afford him now.

Agreed, I think Pena could have that in his locker. Kranjcar can do it with a instant pass but it would be good to see someone with a burst of pace who can just do something out of nothing. Over the next few weeks we will see what Pena, Dalcio and Candeias can do.

When I first saw Windass I thought he is capable of that little burst in the final 3rd but hasn't stepped up yet.

It is simply way too early to judge any of the new signings, every one of them needs to have time, I also understand at a club like Rangers we don't really have much time, but to give PC some credit he knows this so it is fair to assume he believes they will get into the grove pretty quickly!.