We Are The People - Sectarian

The green boots thing is funny as to just how much coverage it is being given by everybody outside of Ibrox. IMO its just a wee part of the overall spirit of togetherness (not even siege mentality) that the manager is bringing in. Why would a player wear the colour of boots of their fiercest rivals?

why would a player wear green football boots full stop

The green boots thing is funny as to just how much coverage it is being given by everybody outside of Ibrox. IMO its just a wee part of the overall spirit of togetherness (not even siege mentality) that the manager is bringing in. Why would a player wear the colour of boots of their fiercest rivals?

What makes it all the more absurd is it's them not us attaching sectarianism to a colour when the reality is a large percentage of our first 11 will be Catholic as our manager likely is too.

Consider Arsenal declining to have any touches of Chelsea blue and no one would give it a second thought. These are people who support and chant in favour of multiple sectarian terror groups in different parts of the world aside from the British isles then get bent out of shape about the colour of boots? The absurdity knows no bounds.

Presumably the Scottish flag is also sectarian till it gets a green rather than a blue background.

Is calling us Sevco not abusive and could be judged as sectarian.

Name calling is abusive or insulting language referring to a person or group, a verbal abuse. This phenomenon is studied by a variety of academic disciplines from anthropology, to child psychology, to politics. It is also studied by rhetoricians, and a variety of other disciplines that study propaganda techniques and their causes and effects. The technique is most frequently employed within political discourse and school systems, in an attempt to negatively impact their opponent.

I bet that tit at the sfa will write to Rangers asking for an explanation into what is meant by WATP.

I very much doubt that.

I know Regan is much maligned but I don't think he's daft enough to fall for this nonsense. I would think he'll cause some minion to reply that WATP is not sectarian and that clubs can instruct players to wear whatever colour of boots they chose so long as they comply with the laws of the game.

That's if he deems it worthy of reply at all.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Let's be honest here; there are loads berating this writer for her stupid letter. There is no poorvictim woman author. There is no letter to the SFA. It is all made up for some stupid fake news Sevco blog.

The fact they made the source female is to give the story a sense truth, as there aren't as many female football fans, so it sticks out more. There is also hope that as it is a female, people will feel sorry for her plight. It is all just made up tosh for the Sevco brigade to lap up and donate lots to these pathetic sites.