Yesmith or Naismith?

We need a 20+ goals a season striker and that's not Naismith. He might be better than what we had up front last season but I just don't see him solving our goals drought

Edited by Bill

Great article. How old is Naismith?

Prior to the Progres debacle I would have said No, mainly because I doubted he was still any good (eg. he's not had any Scotland caps for a few seasons). However I was kidding myself on. He simply can't be any worse than Waghorn, Morelos and Herrera, and Kenny Miller is obviously finished. We desperately need a cutting edge up front or we'll struggle to finish in the top 4 imo, so we simply must get him & Walker from Hearts in. Whatever the cost!

Also the line about 'there has been no clarity over what Charles Green did with the money' deserves some kind of award as understatement of the year!

Great article. How old is Naismith?

Prior to the Progres debacle I would have said No, mainly because I doubted he was still any good (eg. he's not had any Scotland caps for a few seasons). However I was kidding myself on. He simply can't be any worse than Waghorn, Morelos and Herrera, and Kenny Miller is obviously finished. We desperately need a cutting edge up front or we'll struggle to finish in the top 4 imo, so we simply must get him & Walker from Hearts in. Whatever the cost!

Also the line about 'there has been no clarity over what Charles Green did with the money' deserves some kind of award as understatement of the year!

If Herrera and Morelos turn out as bad as Waghorn we are in trouble and so is Pedro.

As many bodies as possible who know the way to goal is my preference at this time. We appear to be sorted in defence provided Alves stays fit and as far as i'm aware he has no history of regular periods out with injury. We all saw the striking difference when he went off against Marseilles. From looking sealed tight it immediately went to same old same old.

Midfield also appears to be well covered with so many options in there it might sometimes be hard to decide which to go with.

Anything that can play up front to give us as many mix and match options as possible in a situation where we're chasing a goal is what i'm looking for now.

I loved Naisy and I'd like to see him back.

At the time I felt a bit betrayed, but his recent comments seemed totally sincere to me. When he left was a crazy, difficult time, so i'm willing to give him some slack. He's obviously a really good guy too.