SPFL - No Further Action Re: EBTs

Honestly Twitter has been gold today, it's absolutely priceless.

The last couple of weeks has been mental, I was worried it was going to take us years to catch up with Celtic, I think if everything had happened the other way round we would have been so far out of sight, however they seem to be eating themselves alive from within, I couldn't believe some of them wanted Rodgers gone for the statement he made the other day, they are so desperate to take on the sfa spfl and everyone else I think they have taken their eye off the ball. Mind you its not just them, after all of this its become very apparent, how disliked we are by most clubs.

Is English even their first language? Just what do they get taught at those schools? Sooing and Ernings?

It's absolutely f*****g hilarious, had tears of laughter reading some of those comments.

Simple: They get taught to hate Rangers and that everything is Rangers' fault.

I am pissing myself laughing but at the same time disturbed at how obviously disappointed the official body are that they have been forced to come to that verdict.5!3 tone of the statement is horrendous. There is no "we are glad to live on" but more like "we are so so so sorry that we can't fuck Rangers over".

Honestly Twitter has been gold today, it's absolutely priceless.

The last couple of weeks has been mental, I was worried it was going to take us years to catch up with Celtic, I think if everything had happened the other way round we would have been so far out of sight, however they seem to be eating themselves alive from within, I couldn't believe some of them wanted Rodgers gone for the statement he made the other day, they are so desperate to take on the sfa spfl and everyone else I think they have taken their eye off the ball. Mind you its not just them, after all of this its become very apparent, how disliked we are by most clubs.

And not just clubs, over and above the suicidal tone on the BBC we have STV Grant trying everything on Twitter to tun this and previous statements against us. He isn't for giving up on the farcical chase to take our titles, methinks.

Also this:

Tom English @BBCTomEnglish

2m

...The way Rangers used EBT scheme was unlawful.

Edited by SteveC

And not just clubs, over and above the suicidal tone on the BBC we have STV Grant trying everything on Twitter to tun this and previous statements against us. He isn;t for giving up on the farcical chase to take our titles.

Same tone on Radio stations too. They won't accept they have had it. They are beside themselves with resentment and hate.

Earplugs at bedtime!

Brendan must go ? what's he done ? apart from looking like someone who doesn't want to be there anymore. He must regret getting involved with this bunch of zealots.

Maybe he must go because of this?

Celtic is not a political arena, says manager Brendan Rodgers

"Celtic is not a political arena for any supporters to display any sort of political element," said Rodgers.

"My opinion is totally aligned with the board and the people running the club. I was saddened by what I saw."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40718824

Peak Tom English:

DFqvigyXcAApRKz.jpg

Can someone at the BBC please just remove all keyboards or input devices from Chris and Tom? These guys are just constantly making fools of themselves. Rather than admitting to getting it wrong, or at least just shutting up about it now, they are digging themselves in deeper and it's embarrassing. I'm assuming they speak on behalf of the BBC. In which case it would be interesting to see how the BBC responds to legal action against them for this. I wouldn't normally bother about giving these clowns any oxygen, but enough is enough. How ironic/hypocritical it is to see the BBC breaking the law by claiming that another organisation has.