Pedro redeemed?

I figured after a few wins we'd see topics like this, but after 2? This is a question that should be asked at the end of the season. 2 wins against poor Scottish sides doesn't do anything to make up for just enduring one of the most embarrassing defeats of our history.

We have such a fickle support. One minute Pedro is a worthless buffoon and a couple of games later he's Mourinho.

Its a question hence the ? at the end. You can throw in 3 good friendly performances aswell which will reflect how the team is developing. Nobody says he is Mourinho and nobody has said he is a buffoon. We are simply judging 'The now'.

Its a question hence the ? at the end. You can throw in 3 good friendly performances aswell which will reflect how the team is developing. Nobody says he is Mourinho and nobody has said he is a buffoon. We are simply judging 'The now'.

I've said he was a dud

if he turns it round i'll be the first to admit i was totally wrong

that point remains some way off in the future, not after 2 games of this season.

I've said he was a dud

that point remains some way off in the future, not after 2 games of this season.

It seems hypocritical to me that you can call someone a dud so early on in his career, and yet you can't praise him after the first two games of the new season, and the only two where he's had his first team on the park.

I'd like to think any manager of Rangers deserves the time to prove himself one way or another.

I've said he was a dud

Well, that makes you a member of the same club as the dog handler, Speirs,

and that, for a Rangers' man, is not good. Doubleplus ungood, actually.

Be careful lest we have to judge you by the company you are keeping.

I figured after a few wins we'd see topics like this, but after 2? This is a question that should be asked at the end of the season. 2 wins against poor Scottish sides doesn't do anything to make up for just enduring one of the most embarrassing defeats of our history.

We have such a fickle support. One minute Pedro is a worthless buffoon and a couple of games later he's Mourinho.

You had him a dud before a single game and your calling us fickle.

Oh we're all fickle from time to time....

This managerial appointment is embarrassing

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?84067-This-managerial-appointment-is-embarrassing&highlight=

Regardless of tomorrow's result (I'm seeing very good things from the manager)....

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?85024-Regardless-of-tomorrow-s-result&highlight=

Nailed to the wall. Lolllllllllllllll

and yet you can't praise him after the first two games of the new season, and the only two where he's had his first team on the park.

We've played four competitive matches. A part-time team from Luxembourg put us out of Europe and Motherwell nearly scraped a draw. We won convincingly against a lower league team. I'd suggest none of this is worth much praise, although hopefully Saturday is a further step towards redemption.

We've played four competitive matches. A part-time team from Luxembourg put us out of Europe and Motherwell nearly scraped a draw. We won convincingly against a lower league team. I'd suggest none of this is worth much praise, although hopefully Saturday is a further step towards redemption.

Is your glass always half empty, or does this just apply to our (assuming I'm correct) team?

On what planet can you say that Well nearly scraped a draw? By the same reasoning, I could say that we nearly hammered them 11-1. And the performance against Dunfermline isn't worth much praise? Really? I'm assuming you didn't go to that match. I've been suckered into responding again, but I honestly don't understand some of our so-called supporters.

We should be thumping lower league teams, in my view. Re: M'Well, Fods made a save where the ball spun under him and just skimmed the post near the end of the match. Yes, we could've been 4 or 5 ahead but we weren't.

I always fully back the team at the match but on forums like this I try to be honest in my assessment. We've suffered a couple of huge embarrassments with Pedro in charge, so I hope you'll excuse me some scepticism.

We should be thumping lower league teams, in my view. Re: M'Well, Fods made a save where the ball spun under him and just skimmed the post near the end of the match. Yes, we could've been 4 or 5 ahead but we weren't.

I always fully back the team at the match but on forums like this I try to be honest in my assessment. We've suffered a couple of huge embarrassments with Pedro in charge, so I hope you'll excuse me some scepticism.

It's not going to happen like that every time and the most important matter is taking 3 points every time regardless of the scoreline. Are you aware the "invincibles" scraped a 1 goal to 0 win over the likes of Partick last season and also had a 1-1 draw with them?

We just need to keep winning as the first concern and good displays will also happen. No side is going be "thumping" all comers week in week out regardless of the status of the opposition.

Edited by JFK-1