well done Hibs and Lennon

how many fans did they have there and how many attacked our players

I'm past the time where I judge fans by a few idiots in the support who run on a field or spout shite on football forums

frankly I've grown up

You are at it.

The fourth official should have noted smug b*****d's reactions as being offensive as they were toward the main stand where I would not think there were any of his own team's fans.

Remember what happened to Halliday at Morton.

The hatred directed towards us and our club has intensified and will continue, oh how I look forward to title 55 to ram it up all these bastards, I will end up either in Hospital or jail, or both!.

if you judge that "hatred" on line then I agree............but not for real people

and I'm not "at it"....why should I hate anyone that would makes me the same as the arseholes among other clubs supporters who spout that pish towards us

I'm content to support the 'Gers....don't need to hate anyone

It's not about hating anybody. They are declining to congratulate an obvious bigot who antagonises our crowd in a glaringly unprofessional manner. You think we should congratulate Beaton too?

The hatred directed towards us and our club has intensified and will continue, oh how I look forward to title 55 to ram it up all these bastards, I will end up either in Hospital or jail, or both!.

Winning 55 is going to be more difficult than ever, it's hard enough when refs make 'honest' mistakes but when they blatantly cheat against us the game is up! Honest mistakes can even themselves out over a season but we will need an outstanding set of players to overcome cheating by officials.