McLeish tips Aberdeen for 2nd

For me, winning isn't everything. I watched some really poor stuff from Waletr's and McLeish's teams and I don't think I could motivate myself to watch that again. I just hope we can build a brand of football that's effective and good to watch. One without the other doesn't interest me now.

LOL..where we are just now I think winning is everything. I'd suggest the brand of football to be very much of secondary importance

I honestly don't think anyone under 40 buys a newspaper anymore mate? Maybe bookmark something for sharing though?

The headline should be put up - in bib print - as a constant reminder to the players & it made clear to them WHO McLeish is, and what he achieved at the club.

The general expectation of those outwith are expecting Aberdeen to finish 2nd....it's up to the players to prove every single one of them wrong!!!

I really don't get the hype with this Aberdeen team.

Yes - we finished behind them last season but we only really collapsed when we had a period of instability in management.

We were god awful last season and were pretty damn close to them for the majority of the season.

I really don't get the hype with this Aberdeen team.

Yes - we finished behind them last season but we only really collapsed when we had a period of instability in management.

We were god awful last season and were pretty damn close to them for the majority of the season.

Mcleish gave us some god awful football but I would trust him to get a good record against the rest of the spfl and he might grind something out against the other mob. We would be closer than it looks like now.

Still think PC needs to be given the first 1/4 of the season and potential switch before Xmas transfer period.

Mcleish gave us some god awful football but I would trust him to get a good record against the rest of the spfl and he might grind something out against the other mob. We would be closer than it looks like now.

Still think PC needs to be given the first 1/4 of the season and potential switch before Xmas transfer period.

McLeish may be 'snapped up' before Xmas, once the sacking season down South commences.........

McLeish may be 'snapped up' before Xmas, once the sacking season down South commences.........

I'd doubt that very much. I think McLeish's managerial career is as good as over

Edited by RANGERRAB