Aaron Nemane signs on loan from Man City

You have to believe that Mark Allen saw a lot of him and believes that he could go further in the game.

As you say if anyone has any insight on whether or not this boy can be a top player it has to be Allen above anyone else. It was after all his job to monitor such things. What remains to be seen is if Pedro agrees. At the end of the day he is the man who picks the team.

Does Pedro have final say on players signed for development squads? I assume he has final say on first team squad players but beyond that? His job title is 'manager' but I'm not sure if his duties are solely around the first team and whilst I'm sure he takes a big interest in development and age group squads perhaps he's only responsible for the first team squad.

Regarding forward options in case of injuries/suspension Moult might be worth a gamble and speaking of suspension that appears to me to be a distinct possibility in the case of Morelos in particular. He's a little bundle of aggression who wont take any shit from anybody and has already begun accumulating cards.

Would be interesting to see him in there mixing it up with the equally awkward and aggressive Moult. Motherwell are so broke they might be persuaded for a relatively minor sum of a couple of hundred thousand or so.

Is Moult any better, or likely to be any better once @Ibrox, than Waghorn or Garner?

I suggest that he would have to be a pretty significant upgrade to justify pursuit. I am unconvinced that he would represent such an improvement.

I am open to persuasion, but, really, the only way to settle any debate would be to sign him and stick him in the first XI, and that may be a risk too far.

Is Moult any better, or likely to be any better once @Ibrox, than Waghorn or Garner?

Moult got 15 league goals last season playing in a side battling to avoid relegation. Garner and Waghorn had 14 between them playing in a dominant side. It looks to me as if he is a good bet to score goals in the SPL and is younger than either Garner or Waghorn at 25.

Moult got 15 league goals last season playing in a side battling to avoid relegation. Garner and Waghorn had 14 between them playing in a dominant side. It looks to me as if he is a good bet to score goals in the SPL and is younger than either Garner or Waghorn at 25.
On the same boat.. how many teams went to Motherwell and played 10 men behind the ball?