[FT] Ross County 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 31, 41; Herrera 89)

Corruption. No other explanations. Should have had a red got a yelow then gets away with a hand ball.

Corruption

Every time Thomson referees a Rangers game you know something is going to go against us or won't be given for us.

Pedro should have asked has anyone in the Celtic team captained the European champions or have 90+ caps for their country?

I watched the clip of mutton and Pedro. I was honestly shocked at the way the other analysts (including Mcoist) let him speak to Pedro with such disdain and disrespect.

Shouting down a premiership manager who is a perfect gentleman. Mutton is a bit of a bully.

Would he act in the same way if it were Mcinness, TLB or Tommy Wright for example? Eh no, his arse would collapse.

If that's how the Rangers manager is spoken to by the likes of BT then imo no need to speak to them either.

Rangers TV and that's it. The other analysts were a disgrace too. I would not allow any of them near the club again, especially penny share boy!