[FT] Ross County 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 31, 41; Herrera 89)

Still think we are one short in the middle, thought we kept it better when Pena came on.

Glad to hear Pena make some kind of impression, I don't blame him for taking time to settle at all. Even by the low standards of West of Scotland weather this summer has been appalling, he must wonder what he's let himself in for. As for what he'll make of November through February, Heaven knows.

Only saw the last fifteen minutes.

Pena looks as if he knows how to play. He might be pretty good if he converts some of his body weight to wire.

Wallace's thirty/forty yard diagonal passes into the penalty box are a forward's dream. Shame it's our box and the opposition forwards.

I quite like the red and black away strip.

How long will we keep Morelos?

Edited by Scott7

Today suggested we might be better than last season. Slightly. Is that going to be enough for Caixinha to keep his job??

I suppose realistically it should be. We need stability. Pedro will never win the title, but maybe he can lay a firm foundation - like Tommy Burns did at celtic all those years ago. Maybe we can't afford to chop and change again. Certainly today we scored more against Ross County than Warbuton's team did in 3 games against them last season.

We are only 3 behind celtic and while Aberdeen have 12 points, they haven't played a top 6 team yet. We have probably played 2.

The celtic game in September will be the time to pass judgement. Even if we lose, we need to show we can compete - we certainly didn't in the 1-5 or 0-2 games last year, and that's what worries me. Yet I feel Pedro has signed Rangers class players in Morelos, Jack, Dorrans, Alves and even Candeias seems an SPL player now. But does he know how to use them? And can we afford to be wasting £5million on Mexican has-beens? The jury is still out, but today was a must-win, and we did it with a bit to spare. When did we last deservedly win an away game by 2 goals in the top division?? I honestly can't remember..

Dreadful second half, Pena gave us another option when he came on, although still rather rusty he looks strong. Giving game time and full fitness he could be another good asset, to early to say too much though. We need to keep the standard up for ninety minutes, Atm imo we are getting 45 minutes hard graft then 45 minutes taking it slightly easier, which could have cost us today,. need to improve on that by a good margin when the mhanky mob come calling.

Two good goals and one cheeky most welcome.

Over all a good performance but Krancjar needs a big improvement in fitness and not too impressed with Dorrans otherwise quite happy.

I think Pedro needs to sit down with Krankcjar and decide what's the best way forward for both parties.

The football brain is still there but he simply doesn't look fit & up to speed to me.

Just watched Ian's video link.

Wonder if that c*unt mutton will grill brenda the same when Munchen and Paris destroys his side in Europe?

I had to watch the game on mute today, those annoying b@stards at BT Sport (commentator guy from BBC Scotland, mutton and Butcher) did my nut in right away. Switched off at full time, didn't want to hear anything else.