[FT] Ross County 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 31, 41; Herrera 89)

Just watched Ian's video link.

Wonder if that c*unt mutton will grill brenda the same when Munchen and Paris destroys his side in Europe?

I had to watch the game on mute today, those annoying b@stards at BT Sport (commentator guy from BBC Scotland, mutton and Butcher) did my nut in right away. Switched off at full time, didn't want to hear anything else.

I didn't see the interview with Pedro after the game. However it didn't surprise me. After Herrerra scored the third the disappointment in the voices in the commentary was very noticeable for the remainder of the game.

But this is where our MD who is called Stewart Robertson needs to start earning his money. He should contact BT Sport tomorrow and seeks answers from their hierarchy about this interview in which Sutton apparently used as a means to goad the Rangers manager rather than discuss the game which Rangers won 3-1.

Robertson should also tell BT Sport that should there be a recurrence of this type of interview that Rangers will not be available for post-match interviews. Over to you Stewart...

Edited by RANGERRAB

I didn't see the interview with Pedro after the game. However it didn't surprise me. After Herrerra scored the third the disappointment in the voices in the commentary was very noticeable for the remainder of the game.

But this is where our MD who is called Stewart Robertson needs to start earning his money. He should contact BT Sport tomorrow and seeks answers from their hierarchy about this interview in which Sutton apparently used as a means to goad the Rangers manager rather than discuss the game which Rangers won 3-1.

Robertson should also tell BT Sport that should there be a recurrence of this type of interview that Rangers will not be available for post-match interviews. Over to you Stewart...

Much as I agree on what you are submitting, there is no way things will change at BT Sports to what Robertson tells them.

Sure...Rangers won't be available for post-match interviews, but the ta*g format will remain the same, Butcher and McCoist working for that mob shows what we are up against.

so having been boycotted by the BBC ,you are suggesting we boycott their competitor BT Sport

I don't think that's a good idea

so having been boycotted by the BBC ,you are suggesting we boycott their competitor BT Sport

I don't think that's a good idea

No, he's saying what we all want. A fair representation and commentary on all things Scottish Football instead of the popular Rangers hating fest that attracts the fat potato crisp obsessives who are desperate for the negativity that has surrounded RFC since 2012.

If you 'google' BT Sports presenters and 'expert' analysers, you get all the English guys, no one down there gives a fuck what the Scottish branch does. BT Sports, ITV Sport BBC Sport, Radio Snyde along with the Daily retard, Daily Mock and the Hootsman all fill in. ******* news for *******s all round.

55 will be sweet...throw in cheating refs and it will be monumental...

Just learned Shettleston Harriers is a better term regarding the auto *******'s in my post.:D

Edited by Bearman

First, I think the TV contract calls for our manager and/or players to be made available for after-match interviews.

Second, I think Sutton showed a great deal of disrespect to our manager by asking him to comment on another team's players.

Third, I think Sutton proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a very poor pundit and deserved to lose credibility with his performance in this interview.

Fourth, I think Pedro enhanced his standing by showing a bit of steel and composure while under the barrage of this interviewer.

Fifth, I think BT should seriously look at their format for after-match interviews if they wish to maintain respect as a broadcaster.

It gets my goat that no one will ever give us any credit for being a good side and still far from peaking. An example from the County manager after this match.

I described our first-half performance against Motherwell last week as one of our best in my time here, that's probably the worst," he added.

So they were well beaten and thoroughly outplayed not because we were good but simply because that's the worst performance he has ever seen from them. Hell they would hammer us on a normal day. Right?

They can easily match our side sprinkled with the likes of European Championship winner Bruno Alves.

Edited by JFK-1