[FT] Ross County 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 31, 41; Herrera 89)

Just watched Ian's video link.

Wonder if that c*unt mutton will grill brenda the same when Munchen and Paris destroys his side in Europe?

I had to watch the game on mute today, those annoying b@stards at BT Sport (commentator guy from BBC Scotland, mutton and Butcher) did my nut in right away. Switched off at full time, didn't want to hear anything else.

Sutton is an embarrassment. I just don't understand why BT sport will continue to put up with that. Not only does one of their employees simply come across as unprofessional, but it also makes them look plain amateur.

Any clip of this anywhere?

The highlights are on the BBC website.

It was a good win yesterday but I'm still really disappointed with the second half performance.

The first half we did well and took the chances we created. After half-time, County understandably changed their system, went more direct and we struggled to cope for a while - particularly after they pulled one back. I think Niko was fouled but the defending afterwards was poor as Tav (who was otherwise pretty good) lost the runner.

Pena and Herrera then came on but the midfielder struggled badly for 10-15mins and kept giving the ball away. It was only when Rossiter came on and we went to a 4-2-3-1, we nullified the County threat (particularly on our left) and we could have scored before Herrera finally did late on.

Overall, again it's difficult to argue with the work-rate but I think the manager was far too slow to react to County's threat and kept the game too open for too long. Moreover, if we're to play a 4-4-2, he simply must sign a proper left midfield player as neither Kranjcar or Pena looked comfortable there. Windass has done OK but he's made of glass and I'm not sure we can rely on him either.

Agree with Frankie's comments above. I would add that one big positive that we are seeing is the emergence of an understanding between Candeias and Tavernier down the right hand side. I would like to see Tav going a bit wider i.e. conventional overlapping, rather than cutting inside of Candeias, but other than that, we did look more dangerous on that side. We desperately need a left sided midfielder/winger to get the best out of Wallace. We are so hamstrung by the pace that Niko plays at, allowing the opposition to get all their players behind the ball, which will nullify any magical through ball that he is able to conjure. Pena looked rusty, but I do think there is a player there and it wasn't only for money laundering purposes that we brought him in! Just not sure that he is suited to a wide mf position. Hopefully we can get a bounce game for him over the international break and get his match fitness up to an acceptable level.

Also, if we are going to play on a more direct basis, Herrera has to come in for Miller. If we are playing the long ball, Herrera will win far more in the air than Miller, which should create more chances for Morelos.

One thing I noticed that has changed is big Wes now coming for crosses. I thought he chose the right ones to come for and did well, only dropping one and he was fouled at that one.

Will make a big difference if he can dominate his box aerially.

TB giving a player a compliment? And Wes Foderingham?

giphy.gif

Sutton is an embarrassment. I just don't understand why BT sport will continue to put up with that. Not only does one of their employees simply come across as unprofessional, but it also makes them look plain amateur.

Because people continue to pay for it.