Pedro Caixinha on why Michael O’Halloran WON’T be back at Ibrox

The only thing I need to know about MOH is that he contributed next to nothing every time he played for Rangers. What he does or doesn't do for other clubs is irrelevant to me.

MO'H has shown the square root of fuck all since he joined Rangers.

But PC's ill-judged, ill-timed critique has reduced any transfer value to a similar status.

That's exactly how I see it. A silly thing for PC to come out with publicly, as now potential buyers know we don't value MOH.

MO'H has shown the square root of fuck all since he joined Rangers.

But PC's ill-judged, ill-timed critique has reduced any transfer value to a similar status.

I agree. He's a clever man so he has had his reasons for saying that like that, but until I (if ever I do) understand that reason, I'll put this down to an error on his part.

What is MOH's value anyway? After doing nothing last season, I'd be unwilling to pay anything for him if I was at another club. Him and McKay did nothing last season. At least Waghorn put the effort in, which is why I like to see him doing well now.

Vast majority wanted rid of all the players who have left , all of them , The manager agrees and says so publicaly , all of a sudden he s wrong and the fans are on his back for saying what they have been greeting about for over a year , pathetic but expected

He got tickets for a game against the manks at the paedodome for a friend of mine which were passed on to one of my close relatives. The guy who asked him for the tickets gained a lot of business from MOH.

Naturally he was thankful of the custom and for the favour. But, good bluenose that he was, having listened to hours of drivel from him he was never more thankful to see the back of a complete waste of space who should never have been offered the chance to wear a blue jersey.

That waster will hit the headlines in the future. Don't bet on him scoring any goals in a couple of seasons. Maybe sooner.

He got tickets for a game against the manks at the paedodome for a friend of mine which were passed on to one of my close relatives. The guy who asked him for the tickets gained a lot of business from MOH.

Naturally he was thankful of the custom and for the favour. But, good bluenose that he was, having listened to hours of drivel from him he was never more thankful to see the back of a complete waste of space who should never have been offered the chance to wear a blue jersey.

That waster will hit the headlines in the future. Don't bet on him scoring any goals in a couple of seasons. Maybe sooner.

Very cryptic post, care to elaborate?