Michael O’Halloran claims Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha lacks communication skills...

There's only one thing matters about MOH ... the fact that he turned in nothing but insipid, feckless performances in a Rangers shirt. Week after week he served up disinterested garbage. Regardless what he achieves for other clubs, he should have been shown the Ibrox door for impersonating lump of wood.

Poor show from MOH.....bottom line is, he's still a Rangers player, he's just on loan.

His comments will ensure that regardless of the performances he puts in between now & Jan, he will NEVER wear a Gers shirt again. VERY unprofessional IMHO.

The fact that PC never played him should have got MOH's alarm bells ringing - his response should either have been try & force into the team or get out the door. From what we know/have seen, neither happened. As for the communication thing...I think PC comes across VERY well & if MOH struggled to understand him, he either needs to listen more closely or discuss privately with the manager. TBH, There's some managers out there, with English as their sole language that are harder to understand than PC. Maybe MOH simply didn't understand what PC was trying to tell him - something I think was a big factor last season when PC took over. PC was trying to be technical, but it was way over many of the players heads.

The last sentence on the the back page - "Hoping to use is spell back in Perth, to prove he is capable of...." would lead you to believe that he was wanting to show PC what he was capable of (can't read the rest of the sentence), however, he SHOULD have been doing that on a daily basis on the training pitch. The fact that he rarely even made the bench would indicate that his training performances were not forcing PC to make a decision on whether to play him or not. Also, his comments have totally blown ANY chance of pulling on a Gers top again.

So, by the same token, we should consider Pedro's initial comments as unprofessional too, right ?

MOH is only on loan so is a Rangers player. Surely Pedro would want him to go away, prove himself again, come back and fight for a spot in the team ? And, even if Pedro has no desire to have him back, surely he shouldn't make the statement he just made because it will knock MONEY off his value when every club knows the manager doesn't want him back.

As for MOH, he was, for me at least, a one-trick pony. He had pace but virtually nothing else. Indeed, he is all that is wrong with Scottish football and British footballers in general... Physical in terms of being quick and strong but with absolutely zero technical abilities and even less tactical intelligence.

It is no wonder that British teams, national in particular, are falling further and further behind. Look at Raheem Sterling as England's version of MOH. I swear if you opened the gates at the Etihad he would run right out of them because other than running fast he has little all else to his game. Compare and contrast to the forward play of Sergio Ramos the other night when setting up Spain's 3rd goal against Italy - a centre half who knows when to push forward, knows when and how to make the run and has the technical ability to look up, spot a team-mate and then play an inch perfect pass.

So, by the same token, we should consider Pedro's initial comments as unprofessional too, right ?

MOH is only on loan so is a Rangers player. Surely Pedro would want him to go away, prove himself again, come back and fight for a spot in the team ? And, even if Pedro has no desire to have him back, surely he shouldn't make the statement he just made because it will knock MONEY off his value when every club knows the manager doesn't want him back.

As for MOH, he was, for me at least, a one-trick pony. He had pace but virtually nothing else. Indeed, he is all that is wrong with Scottish football and British footballers in general... Physical in terms of being quick and strong but with absolutely zero technical abilities and even less tactical intelligence.

It is no wonder that British teams, national in particular, are falling further and further behind. Look at Raheem Sterling as England's version of MOH. I swear if you opened the gates at the Etihad he would run right out of them because other than running fast he has little all else to his game. Compare and contrast to the forward play of Sergio Ramos the other night when setting up Spain's 3rd goal against Italy - a centre half who knows when to push forward, knows when and how to make the run and has the technical ability to look up, spot a team-mate and then play an inch perfect pass.

I watched England game next to the Scottish game and they were absolutely crap. Southgate said that was their best performance under him, well if that is so he wants to leave now. It is no wonder Scotland almost beat them. They did win but the performance was piss poor. Even the American show hosts stated watching the Germans in the highlights show after the game. " Germany are everything England are not." They may make the WC but once there there they will be home quicker than diarrhoea entering the WC pan.

I watched England game next to the Scottish game and they were absolutely crap. Southgate said that was their best performance under him, well if that is so he wants to leave now. It is no wonder Scotland almost beat them. They did win but the performance was piss poor. Even the American show hosts stated watching the Germans in the highlights show after the game. " Germany are everything England are not." They may make the WC but once there there they will be home quicker than diarrhoea entering the WC pan.

Funny.... When Scotland went 2-0 up I switched over to the England game and I could only bear to watch it for about 5-10 minutes before turning back to the Scotland game. England were horrible. Indeed, Scotland will have problems with Slovakia in October - the speed at which they moved the ball forward was delightful at times.

The English media will do the same old, same old. Build them up as world beaters and "this time our Cup will return home" when the sad reality is that technically AND tactically both England and Scotland are light years behind the likes of Germany & Spain and some of the South American nations.

Watched the highlights of Scotland vs Malta and it is a shame that no half-decent English side snatched Armstrong from the Yahoos. You'd hope him and the Racist will suffer some sort of mishap, as they make them tick.

MOH ... perhaps burning the bridges already, even though I never read the full article and thus don't know what he actually said and what is media talk.

Edited by der Berliner

I can't skip to the next page (keeps going back to pg 1) so not sure if this has been commented on or not. If so, apologies.

1. Strange signing by MW in the first instance. MOH requires space to play in i.e. counter attack football. When you are playing for Rangers, generally the opposition are all behind the ball. As a result MOH would never be able to play to his strengths.

2. He wasn't selected by MW, Murty or Pedro. Are they all wrong?

3. Every time I watched him play, I never felt that he wanted to make his mark and ensure that he grabbed the chance when it occurred. It honestly looked like he was there to make up the numbers.

4. His body language was totally negative when on the bench or in photos of training sessions. He just seemed generally unhappy to be at the club (perhaps his background?)

5. I didn't read the interview or Pedro's comments on MOH, just saw the headlines, but by saying that he is not his type of player, perhaps PC meant that we are not a counter attacking team and as such MOH would not fit into his football strategy?

6. Probably best for all concerned that MOH is at another club, perhaps the jersey is just too heavy for him.

7. Nothing against the boy and hope that he does well for St J and pushes up his transfer value (or at least allows us to offset some of the transfer fee by being a bargaining chip for Walker or McLean in January.)

I am at the end of a week amid the coastal craggy majesty of Galicia. I have returned from a lunch of sardines, washed down by a bottle of the marvelous local Albarinho. I sit on a balcony with a glass of digestif(a coffee, brandy, botanical enthused affair). I am Zen like. Then, I clicked on to Gersnet, and read this pysh.

I have sympathy with MOH, I do not think he has been given a fair crack. It seemed to me, we did not know where to start him. I don't mean his position in the starting team/formation; I mean in each phase of play, particularly at Ibrox. He should have been square/just behind the ball, starting his run into space when the telling pass was to be made. Warburton signed him on the back of an excellent performance for St Johnstone at the stadium, he is not the first Rangers boss to do so. It appeared he had no idea how or where to play him.

On saying this, I feel MOH knows he is pushing at an open door and is working a, "constructive dismissal". BBC Scotland's Rangers-Hater-in-Chief, and big BIG Saintee, Stuart Cosgrove told the listenership last week that Pedro's comments were, "constructive dismissal". All this Rangers must meet the Hearts fair asking price for Jamie Walker will be quietly forgotten, along with MOH's lack of professionalism(remember, he refused to trap for an under 20s game). It's a case of kick the open door off it's frame and lever MOH out of Ibrox for a peppercorn fee.

Now, it should be noted that Cosgrove has previous in utilising public broadcast time and money to promote both self and attached company interest. He did a twenty minute walk through/talk through with Channel 4 asset, Alex Thomson after his tweet of 'Rangers don't do walking away'; a cartoon of John Greig's Ibrox Disaster memorial statue leaping from it's plimth and striding down Edmiston Drive. Senior Channel 4 Executive, Stuart Cosgrove protected the companies share price and reputation by leading Thomson in a presentation of, 'ah didnae kno whit ah wis daing'. In that following week, Thomson did two articles on Rangers, where he described Rangers supporters as, "Daleks".

Cosgrove is a shareholder, season ticket holder, and considerable sponsorship investor at St Johnstone. He has already broadcast twice on BBC Scotland that Caixinha is, "an expensively imported dud". He should not be allowed to advance his preferred prejudice without full disclosure. As for MOH, he should be reminded who pays his wages and his lack of professionalism whilst at Rangers.

I should mention local favourites, la Coruna have been habitual languishers at the bottom of la Liga, these last few seasons. In conversation with a couple of locals last evening, I suggested they needed the world reknowned panacea, 'Brendan' to sort them out. The reply was, 'que'? I explained the definitive Brendan and was told they wanted no one from ra Sellik(too much like their main rivals, Celta Vigo) and their memory of Brendan was his failure at Liverpool despite spending gazillions.

Another glass of digestif beckons.

I have sympathy with MOH, I do not think he has been given a fair crack.

Did you ever see the guy play mate ? The managers may well have told him where to play. But he didn't handcuff himself to O'Halloran at the same time.

Probably all of us on here saw him play before he came to Rangers. We probably all know what assets he showed then.

However, had that guy shown even 50% of the attention and effort when playing for us he may well only be getting half the abuse he's receiving here now.

Loafing around on a wing looking disinterested or being unable to beat any defender at any time in any match is simply not going to endear you to anybody.

The guy is pure and simply a chancer imo.