Are we justified in parking the bus on Saturday

Morelos should ALWAYS be the central striker, he is the only one who continually offers a proper goal threat - sticking him out wide would be criminal, even if it is the wide side of a front 3.

He is very mobile and direct and can play there. We do need a target man and if you ask me, should we keep Miller on the bench, I'd rather have Morelos in the "left midfield attacking slot" (and he would rove about anyway) and Herrera a constant threat to their defence too. From what I saw of him, he can lay balls off quite good.

We don't have any decent defenders to park the bus

Make sure Armstrong gets blocked (Jack), Sinclair stopped in his tracks (Tav on his feet) and Griffiths taken out ... and they are half as cool as they think they are. Maybe one of the Dark Blues chaps will do us a favor on Wednesday ...

Murty showed the way to play against Celtic when you are lacking the players to match Celtic individually. Pedro watched that game but unfortunately did not adopt the tactics in the SCSF and particularly the game at Ibrox. We may have better players now but we must fight for every ball and give 100% to have a chance.

We don't have any decent defenders to park the bus

This is nonsense.

Do you know that we have conceded the least shots (on target) on (goal in the league?

That suggests our defenders are getting themselves in the right positions.

As for Celtic - I would rip up the 4-4-2 and go with:

Foderingham

Tav Cardoso Alves John

Jack Dorrans

Candeias Windass Miller

Morelos

Depending on who plays, we might also opt for ...

Foderingham

Hodson - Cardoso - Alves - John

Tavernier - Jack

Candeias - Dorrans - Miller

Morelos

With Tav providing a pacy cover for the right flank, can stand on Sinclair's feet, harrass the Legoeater ... as well as getting forward once we have the ball. Though that would mean we Hodson will have to play tomorrow.

Edited by der Berliner