Alves and John injuries

Seems alves has gone to Spain for treatment,couldn’t he have stayed until after the game tomorrow,strange decision.

Why do we feel the need for him to stay ?

He cant influence things as a player. He is injured so why not go and get the treatment ASAP so that his return will also be ASAP ?

Defence is now a real worry. It'll be Tav - Cordosa - McCrorie - Hodson.

I'd definitely stick Jack and Dorrans in front of those four and tell Tav to stay in his own half.

Yikes. Could you ever have imagined that our most "experienced" defender this season would be Tavernier ?

I'm going out for a drink... I am starting to hope I get drunk so I have a chance of sleeping through it :D

These injuries make parking the bus a much more attractive option, strength in numbers and all that. We will still get some chances on the break and at set pieces, we just need everything to fall our way, which we are certainly due to happen for us for a change.

We should play 5 across the MF with 1up front likeMurty did at the San Giro

has dB changed their forum name to "les186" ? :ninja:

Did we have a clown for breakfast?

While your attempt at ridicule goes amiss, your imagination in terms of how the modern game is being played shows gaping holes. Candeias is " winger" and how on Earth shall a "winger" profit from a central striker's lay-offs? Now, tell, me what you see in this scene that is no older than 3 (three) days ...

[video=youtube;YIkMBS-Vg7w]

Why do we feel the need for him to stay ?

He cant influence things as a player. He is injured so why not go and get the treatment ASAP so that his return will also be ASAP ?

I am old school as far as I an concerned he should bee here for what would have been his first experience of an auld firm game supporting our club.

Possibly more alarming is that we seem unable to treat the players injury here at home,an injury which according to people who saw him check in for Madrid yesterday attired in skinny jeans was not apparent.

Like I said strange decision in my opinion.