Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

As I said earlier I think the Mexicans have still to prove themselves but there are now one or two signs that's happening now. Both have now got a couple of goals for example.

And I can't believe you don't know why Halliday got put out on loan

I never said he shouldn't be out on loan or sold would have been better I am just asking if we have improved. If we have so much better players why are we still 5th in the league? I will accept we have better players. surely then it is up to the manager to get us playing to beat other teams.

The road back may be longer under Pedro. You seem to forget our worst result in Europe and we have yet to beat a top team under him. We couldn't even beat Partick Thistle over 180 minutes. how much of a budget did Archibald have? Or did he have far superior players at his dispense.

whilst you do Pedro down he stands up to the scum. Our effin board should show some balls and back him up and get these cvnts out our stadium and broadcast loud and clear the scum behaviour of their players is not acceptable. Pity you can't support our manager who has a massive job on his plate. Fact is we have replaced utter dross with a skeleton of good players, cleared out an entire team of under achievers but still need to do a lot more. Get a grip mate.

I never said he shouldn't be out on loan or sold would have been better I am just asking if we have improved. If we have so much better players why are we still 5th in the league? I will accept we have better players. surely then it is up to the manager to get us playing to beat other teams.

Disingenuous. If we were second you'd still be having a go. If you think we should be first then you are not undrstanding anything about where we have come from and where we are.

Probably because theres 7 games gone and we have a whole new team.

Partick Thistle had a complete new team with a fraction of the cost. Warburton had a complete new team at a fraction of the cost. Pedro is 6 months in and has not been able to get any team playing consistent. What is it we have not won 3 or 4 games in a row since he came in? Oh yes, I forgot that is Warburton's fault.

We are behind newly promoted Hibs after 7 games.

That is a disgrace in itself.

I'll tell you what's a disgrace. People not remotely understanding where we are and what caused it and then picking on the one person who is showing more guts and passion than our so called lifelong fans. we were robbed against Hibs at Ibrox in case you forgot.

Partick Thistle had a complete new team with a fraction of the cost. Warburton had a complete new team at a fraction of the cost. Pedro is 6 months in and has not been able to get any team playing consistent. What is it we have not won 3 or 4 games in a row since he came in? Oh yes, I forgot that is Warburton's fault.

Are Patrick in the semi of the league cup. Wonder who beat them? You seriously believe Warburton left us in good shape?

I'll tell you what's a disgrace. People not remotely understanding where we are and what caused it and then picking on the one person who is showing more guts and passion than our so called lifelong fans. we were robbed against Hibs at Ibrox in case you forgot.

I'm not picking on anyone. We should be beating Hibs at home, regardless of a poor ref.

We are where they want us and your attitude assists them.

We are Rangers. Accepting anything other than victory is unacceptable.