Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

Where did I mention this time last year. Again you make up things people say to push your agenda. Stick to your one liners mate you are better at them.
Is it wort even telling you warburton had us 2nd for 8 or 9 out of 24 rounds where he was in charge?

We were 3rd when he left and 7th at this stage. It took him to round 18 to get back to second.

We have more points than this time last year. More goals for less conceded are higher up the table.

Im not sure theres a measure we havent improved on. Well not a tangible one.

Is it wort even telling you warburton had us 2nd for 8 or 9 out of 24 rounds where he was in charge?

We were 3rd when he left and 7th at this stage. It took him to round 18 to get back to second.

We have more points than this time last year. More goals for less conceded are higher up the table.

The issue is though we need to improve even further if we're to challenge for the title. That will mean signing players to do that which will mean more financial outlay.

Certainly proves it was far from bullshit that you were shouting about. I may have been generous using the word most. How many points were we behind Aberdeen when Warburton left and how many points did we end up behind them? We had also played both Celtic and Aberdeen away in the first 7 games last season. At this time last season we had played 4 away games and 3 home games and this year that is reversed so all is not black and white that we are doing better this season. I will admit we now have a goalscorer who can score and that will certainly make a difference hopefully

We have improved but need to bolster in next transfer window and also offload,even if it means ditching signings like Dalcio and current squad players like Wilson and dare I say injury prone players like Rossiter.

Add Kranjcar to that list, It would be great to get Rossiter and Kranjcar 100% fit, because undoubtedly they are great players. Especially Kranjcar,Rossiter looks a real prospect, but unfortunately it looks increasingly unlikely it will happen damn shame and shows again our bad luck atm.

Certainly proves it was far from bullshit that you were shouting about. I may have been generous using the word most. How many points were we behind Aberdeen when Warburton left and how many points did we end up behind them? We had also played both Celtic and Aberdeen away in the first 7 games last season. At this time last season we had played 4 away games and 3 home games and this year that is reversed so all is not black and white that we are doing better this season. I will admit we now have a goalscorer who can score and that will certainly make a difference hopefully
Cheers pete made me laugh hard.