TRO: Rangers must start winning or a big question will need answered

This was always the problem going down the Pedro route , the "what if" it doesn't work , where will the money come from to pay off the manager and staff , plus do some of the foreigners down tools so to speak , I honestly don't know whether it's better to stick or twist , what I do know is that unlike other problems we face this one is entirely down to our own making .

That issue is the same no matter who you hire.

This is an important point which some will miss.

The Parks effectively brought in Pedro (Graeme apparently made the final decision) and also provide funding to the club. As such, if we hold Graeme responsible and perhaps make his board position untenable, do his family pull their financial support?

We're never more than a 2-3 bad results away from a crisis at Rangers but if Pedro goes, that may not be our biggest problem.

The Parks have been involved with Rangers for years as far as I know. Would they really put Pedro before Rangers? I think even they would admit they may have got it wrong and put it in the past.

This was always the problem going down the Pedro route , the "what if" it doesn't work , where will the money come from to pay off the manager and staff , plus do some of the foreigners down tools so to speak , I honestly don't know whether it's better to stick or twist , what I do know is that unlike other problems we face this one is entirely down to our own making .

It's exactly the same scenario with any new manager. How many times are we going to do this? New manager new team every season? Every 6 months? In my view we're just a couple of months into the Pedro reign as the tail end of last season wasn't his team. This now is his team. Is that how long we give a new manager to build and bed in a new team? One window and a couple of months?

It's not enough.

The Parks have been involved with Rangers for years as far as I know. Would they really put Pedro before Rangers? I think even they would admit they may have got it wrong and put it in the past.

I'd hope so too but it may not be as simple as that.

It's exactly the same scenario with any new manager. How many times are we going to do this? New manager new team every season? Every 6 months? In my view we're just a couple of months into the Pedro reign as the tail end of last season wasn't his team. This now is his team. Is that how long we give a new manager to build and bed in a new team? One window and a couple of months?

It's not enough.

PC was a sitting duck after the 5-1, after the home defeat to the Sheep, the Progres disaster and now another home defeat to the Scum. Up until he delivers silverware and/or a victory against the Scum (all spiced with a string of 5 wins on the tro or the like), somesuch will continue.

PC was a sitting duck after the 5-1, after the home defeat to the Sheep, the Progres disaster and now another home defeat to the Scum. Up until he delivers silverware and/or a victory against the Scum (all spiced with a string of 5 wins on the tro or the like), somesuch will continue.

We could win the League Cup, beat them in the next match in the midst of a 10 match winning streak and if he lost his next match after that, we would all be screaming for his head. It's what we do as Rangers fans!

Personally, I agree with JFK-1, give him the season and see where we end up. At the beginning of this season the more rational of us felt that closing the gap to Celtic would be an improvement over last season. Realistically, if we bring in a new manager mid season, the Portuguese and Mexican players potentially down tools and there would be massive unrest in the change room.

It was always a gamble to bring in a foreign manager, but sometimes high risk brings high reward. We were a million miles away from them last season and while I could not see any massive improvement in our performance on Saturday versus last season, the reality is that replacing a GBP30m squad cannot be done in a single transfer window.

I'm not happy and I'm not condoning or accepting poor performances, but unless SAF decides to come out of retirement, a mid term change could be more destructive than beneficial.

I hate to say, but as long as Celfish don't start losing and they have Brown fit for Oldfirms, it will be difficult to keep up with them. But once they start losing, things could change very quickly though.

So i beg for patience with PC and the team, as i think it is a mental thing (on both sides). I personally think Pedro has learnt a lot since arriving in Glasgow and i sincerely wish that the team will get him the results to steady the boat

and get Rangers on the route to success. I do like Pedro and would love him to be successfull with Rangers.