[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (John 21, 25; Candeias 27; Dorrans 59 pen)

Shame about Ryan Jack's red card but it's about time we stopped being bullied all over the park.

Edit: Just like to add I hope the next bad tackle is against Terry Butcher

Guy is a Dick. One of the others had over 2 years to get near to Celtic and he said "did you say 2 or 22 years" Wanker!

Pena lacks mobility. Surely Holt's energy is a better bet in the short to medium term?

Honestly, I could not see a pattern to our play tonight. We have players content to play on the periphery and not take the necessary responsibility.

We need leadership on and off the park.

I would agree with you with regards to the mobility of Holt but for me he's too nice... Pena rattled Imrie early doors and he didnt do much after that and indeed his own marker too (Doherty I believe) midway through that first half the second receiving a booking himself later on which as far as I'm concerned sent a message to them that we're up for mixing this up with you. Dorrans was your weak liink tonight mate he stopped the majority of the play in favour of being cautious.

A fine win after some appalling defending at the start. After that we did very well and got a well deserved win despite a soft red card.

All credit to the players for their reaction to the early goal. Also played well enough when down to ten men. Better from Dorrans tonight. Wes, Candeias and DJ also excellent and Holt useful when he came on. Manager has to be happy with that win. Now we can reset over break.

Final word, the BT coverage is an utter joke. Continually mocking players of both clubs. Very poor throughout. Not good enough.

I didn't think it was a soft red at all. Two rash challenges that deserved two yellows imo. I thought it was a red for the Hamilton player at the penalty.

Well done Rangers, as we could have easily crumbled after that start.

regarding BT, Why don't people just unsubscribe from them. I would never pay for that unprofessional shite.

Edited by Little General