[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (John 21, 25; Candeias 27; Dorrans 59 pen)

I think your overestimating us under warburton. We couldnt defend or score. Our results were shit under murty as well.
Murties first few games but he got us playing better. Something that Pedro is still struggling to do.

regarding BT, Why don't people just unsubscribe from them. I would never pay for that unprofessional shite.

Their coverage of football in general on BT is exceptional: Many European leagues to gorge on; Premier League games; Champions League and Europa League games, and a fantastic goals as-they-happen show on CL nights with the legend James Richardson, and Hongistein, Lauren and Horcastle -- proper football journalists. I'm disappointed they got rid of the Eropean Football Show with the former as it was the best football show on TV.

It's only the Scottish games that are unprofessional shite, and that's down to the so-called 'pundits'. I mean, "Pena for [PC's] thoughts"? Jesus wept! I switch over at Half-time.

I thought Pena was poor; complacent on the ball and kept giving it away. In his defense tonight, though, I always thought he was having to chest it down to control it on occasion; which is difficult. Was that just me? Despite that, I think there is a player there. His positioning is excellent, he always gets into the box, links up well and he's not afraid of giving an opponent a wee dig at times!

Who was saying a "Cardiff City reject was not Rangers quality"? :roflmao:

Murties first few games but he got us playing better. Something that Pedro is still struggling to do.
Played 6 won 3 lost 2 drew 1.

Its a small sample period and very ordinary as a record.

2 home wins in the league v hamilton and a last minute winner v st johnston.

Scraped past morton in the cup.

Defeats away to dundee and inverness.

And an away draw to celtc.

Shame he didnt want the draw he could have won lots with a record like that.

Edited by the gunslinger

Played 6 won 3 lost 2 drew 1.

Its a small sample period and very ordinary as a record.

2 home wins in the league v hamilton and a last minute winner v st johnston.

Scraped past morton in the cup.

Defeats away to dundee and inverness.

And a home draw to celtc.

Shame he didnt want the draw he could have won lots with a record like that.

... and he essentially only improved a team performing sub-standard (by their own levels, mind you) to play marginally better. Yesterday I saw grit and determination to get past this difficult opponent on a woeful pitch. I saw a Portuguese winger (sic!) running his socks off and covering Tav's @rse time and again. I saw a loanee-fullback willing to run and shot and actually score. I saw a midfield chasing everything once we were down to 10.

Yeah, it might be "just" Hamilton, and it might be what "everyone expects from a Rangers player" anyways. But to say there is no improvement is really stretching it.