[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (John 21, 25; Candeias 27; Dorrans 59 pen)

For the greater good of Glasgow Rangers, i dont think winning tonight was vital... unfortunately i think losing tonight was vital. I hope i come back to eat my words, but i know i wont.

. "I don't like the manager so I want us to lose to prove me right' Absolute arsewad.

You're trolling or on some kind of medication.

Played 6 won 3 lost 2 drew 1.

Its a small sample period and very ordinary as a record.

2 home wins in the league v hamilton and a last minute winner v st johnston.

Scraped past morton in the cup.

Defeats away to dundee and inverness.

And a home draw to celtc.

Shame he didnt want the draw he could have won lots with a record like that.

Sounds better than Pedro's record and as I said he had improved the team the 2 losses were early on if I remember right. Pedro hasn't even got near to taking a point off Celtic. Telling Aberdeen their days as Scotland's No 2 was also at least 2 months premature possibly longer.

Played 6 won 3 lost 2 drew 1.

Its a small sample period and very ordinary as a record.

2 home wins in the league v hamilton and a last minute winner v st johnston.

Scraped past morton in the cup.

Defeats away to dundee and inverness.

And a home draw to celtc.

Shame he didnt want the draw he could have won lots with a record like that.

Was Murty's draw with the bheasts not at the piggery? Or is my mind playing tricks here?

Lets wait and see what John does against a bigger team or a player like Roberts or Cadden from Motherwell. Then we will see what he can do defensively.

DJ should stroll the SPFL though. He'd be even better if he'd someone better than Windass in front him

Delighted to tough out a good win on a terrible pitch, more so given the terrible start. After a really bad OF defeat, you want to see a reaction from the players and after a minute we are standing there thinking that was not the reaction we had in mind! Thankfully there was no panic and we got ourselves back into the game with a great piece of play from John, and 3 goals in under 10 mins made the game safe despite yet another dreadful refereeing performance. Is this mandatory from referees to err against Rangers in every match?

We can now hopefully let the players and coaches regroup over the next two weeks before a really tough Friday night trip to Perth that will be a much harder task than struggling Accies. I was speaking to an Accies player on Thursday night who thought they had little to no chance as they are not doing well just now and he was trying to dissuade a tim from lumping on Accies at 8/1. I hope said mhanky got his bet on!

I hate these Friday night games (not as much as an international break!) as it leaves a huge hole in the weekend but it is so much sweeter with a good solid win under the belt. So enjoy the weekend Bears, ignore the papers and Scottish broadcasters on tv, and we go again in a fortnight.