Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1 Post Match Discussion.

The manager is demoralised, the players are demoralised and the fans are demoralised. That's what happens when you believe the match officials and the footballing authorities are corrupt and will never give you fair and honest treatment.

The upshot is a club that's underperforming and a support that's anxious and divided.

You can hire any manager or players you want and it will still end up in the same mess. That's the intention of the cheats and morons running our game and it looks like it will go on and on.

So have a care how you react to our staff and players. They're having to work with one hand tied behind their backs and have more than the other 11 teams to try to beat.

Another ref totaly out of control in a game of our certainly.

Normal ref gives that penalty sends off broadfoot and within 90's game is under way. Instead 9 minutes later broadfoot after giving away a penalty stamping on a player 3 times then crosses the ball for 1-1. Not to mention stopping the game at our corner 2/3 minutes from time.

Cheating at worst and a complete mental breakdown at best

Is Gonzo79 just your alter ego or is that your attempt at trolling?

That's the 2nd night on the trot you have insinuated something is afoot with me as a poster. And yet I am the one who you claim drips hate on this forum?

I am definitely a Bear.

Edited by Gonzo79

Disgusting mate. People can go on about tactics and players retaliating but the ref clearly cheated again. It's not a mistake. The gers players where all round him at the end explaining the game at 2/3 minutes left . They even used the refs watch as prof he just kept marching away.

The penalty he gives but for some reason doesn't send off broadfoot even though he's last man by a mile. He then spends the next 4/5 minutes arguing with boyd and broadfoot. He takes so long the linesman then raises his flag and calls him over. Clearly you can see the linesman say it's a clear penalty take the penalty . At this point broadfoot has now went to jack and stamped on his foot he then follows jack and does it again. Jack falls back then heads towards him broadfoot goes to stamp a third time and jack retaliates.

Ref then books both players . Games about to start again maybe 40 seconds later with candiese ready to start his run up when the ref then suddenly stops and blows his whistle and runs over and changes the yellow to a red.

By this point it's been 9 minutes plus since penalty was given. Keeper saves the penalty and the ball goes long and they score from resultant play . The penalty was taken on the 93rd minute. At that point the 4th official raises the board to say 6 minutes extra time

We get an indirect free kick in the box ends up a corner . The ref let's us run over to take the corner but before play starts blows for full time 2-3 minutes before the end of the six minutes extra time.

Completely shocking. Everything about it was dodgy

Firstly a foul in the box is not always a red card. The ball was not travelling goal-wards so you can argue if the foul was a yellow card tackle. Jack was a Jackass and opened himself up to get red. He really has the brains of a tin of Batchelors Mushy peas. You may argue about 2 minutes but we had 80+ minutes to score before that. The referee did not lose us these points.

Is Gonzo79 just your alter ego or is that your attempt at trolling?

The sad thing is, you're having fun here when there should be none. And somesuch leaves me in doubt about whether such posts are actually done by Bluenoses.

You can't keep calling "troll" when people disagree with you dB.

And can we please refrain from the "sniff sniff" test - rangers_syntax, for example, has been here a long time and has shown nothing other than Rangers credentials - just because he disagrees with you doesn't make him a non-Ger - that is just silly.

I dont see how pedro can survive. We would need to win our next 8 to get him back to where he needs to be.

Thats never going to happen.

If a turnaround was going to happen it would need a string of good results from tonight until the Aberdeen matches.

We have a run of winnable games with this one looking easiest on paper.

If we can't do it tonight then I'm pessimistic about our chances with the rest of the matches.

how many black cats and albatross did Pedro kill on his way to work this morning? Not saying he isn't responsible more generally but he must be thinking 'there's something to build on if we can just put this game to bed. Penalty! That'll do for now...fuck. I'll get ma coat'

No idea why that deleted

It was a professional foul. He made no attempt to play the ball and barged the player in the back. Straight red all day every day.

As for ref didn't lose us points then there is nothing I can say to you that can help you see what is plainly obvious . The referees actions had direct influence on the result of the game.