Alves receives 2 game ban

Is there any way for fans to complain??? A mass influx of complaints (including specific references/examples) from fans may force the authorities to take action...

Yes our fans should boycott the Scottish Cup this year. We don’t get half the money anyway. It would send a message beyond Scottish football. That would be the most powerful thing we could do but of course I know we won’t.

I cant really complain about the 2 match suspension because he was due it. I am however at a loss as to why Bowman and other Motherwell players hasn't been brought to task for violent and extremely dangerous play. It makes very little sense to single out one team. What I said some time ago in another thread is really becoming evident that its not being hidden any longer... 'We wont be allowed to be competitive in this league'. Its looking more and more like its down to us the fans to make sure that does not go unchallenged.

Let's hope they throw a few example of refereeing as well as CO standards after that statement.

The one thing is sure though: Alves ban will come his way, as it will be dealt with as a single incident.

It is also farcical that people yellow carded can't be hauled in front of the ref if a ref blundered with the colour of the card.

Edited by der Berliner

Is there any way for fans to complain??? A mass influx of complaints (including specific references/examples) from fans may force the authorities to take action...

Fans have a lot of power!, boycott away matches would be a start!

Fans have a lot of power!, boycott away matches would be a start!

I get fed up hearing fans moaning about the bias against us and at the same time giving the same enemies their hard earned. I have not stepped inside another PL ground since the vote against us, and never will again.

The argument against would be that it may harm our team as much, maybe more than anyone else.

We should never have reapplied to the SFA when we were kicked out of the SPFL in the first place. There was no reason why we couldn't have applied to the FA at that point because we were effectively association less. The argument presented with respect to the we harm ourselves is bollocks. Its always been a bollocks argument.