Alves receives 2 game ban

I hope we appeal and come out fighting showing all the other red card offences that were not acted on at the time by other clubs and ask why the compliance officer is only interested in Rangers players, while totally ignoring every other game, and just come right out and call him and the system corrupt to the core.

We have guys in our employment that study footage of all the games, get them earning their money properly and defend our club.

The instant Alves was not booked for that retaliation the writing was on the cards. And we can hardly have many complaints about this incident and Alves admitted as much.

But this is no isolated thing. Had Alves received a card, so too would have Moult and that would have meant he was off for the reminder of the game. He would have missed the final too, perhaps, so a hardcore Yahoo ref would have taken that opportunity. The refereeing was a joke, again. That the linesman who called for a penalty against the Scum on Saturday apologized afterwards (a message glaldy taken up by the Yahoo-minded media) and then Bowman coming out and disputing his yellow card and even saying that Cardoso is to blame for his broken nose himself is just showing what is the norm in Scotland these days, and what is the norm which can be used against us.

Mind you, even after the fist yellow Bowman got for flooring John early on, the player went on like that. Any sane gaffer would have withdrawn him, but not so Robinson, who clearly saw what was on the agenda. There was next to no chance the ref would have put a lid on things and not even blood did anything to change the ref's mind. No wonder ou captain over-reacted.

The club might ask the SFA whether the CO can also act on incompetence of its referees, if it was of any use.

As I said before, the RTV chaps will have access to all games and instances and should be made to work on a list of these instances.

There’s no way I’m going to condemn Bruno for what he tried to do. However I am upset that he missed and didn’t cripple the bastard. Maybe next time. Shoulder to shoulder we stand.