Alves receives 2 game ban

The SFA have a say over any games played in Scotland, you would have to have their blessing no matter how many leagues you went down - unless you moved the home games over the border.

That would have been an interesting development wouldn't it?

We couldn't have joined the FA unless the SFA gave us permission to play home games at Ibrox.

I've heard folk say we could have taken it to court had the SFA refused us in that case - I'd say the FA would have withdrawn any invitation at that point.

It's a non starter imo.

It most certainly is now Bobbie and to be honest these are all hypothetical and dont really amount to a hill of beans until they are tested.

Edited by Big Jaws

The argument against would be that it may harm our team as much, maybe more than anyone else.

That is the usual answer and was expected. Ok let’s do nothing, just keep giving cash to those who hate us, just keep moaning about the bias against us because it will not end by itself.

We need to seek the sfa's blessing to leave. We should do that now as a result of our position within the Scottish game as being untenable. Fight for that release tooth and nail then use the years before it comes into affect once given to find another league and go with the best offer.

I'm watching the hubz match refereed by Andrew Dallas. Less than half an hour gone and cards flying around for as little as body checks. And regarding the body check the BBC live text report said this about it.

Michael Smith (Heart of Midlothian) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

A bad foul? What would that make the assault on Cardoso?

Apparently Pedro was sent to the stands for questioning the assault on Cardoso.

He said: “The question was not with the referee, the question was when I saw Fabio’s nose. From the touchline I couldn’t see what happened.

“Now I have seen it was an elbow but after when I saw his face and nose I just asked the fourth official “What needs to happen on the pitch for an opponent to receive a red card?”

nintchdbpict000361880287.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100