No, not Pedro (although that obviously should happen as well), but Ryan Jack should be sacked on the spot, his contract terminated with no pay off.

His performance last night was bad enough, he not once was where his position dictates he should be in mopping up loose balls, preventing play through our middle, tackling and winning the ball in our half, but to stupidly get involved, again, in agro with other players shows he is not learning or listening after this has now happened twice already in the short time he has been with us.

When Broadfoot goes to wind him up the first time as Candieas is trying to settle himself to take the penalty, he has to just leave the area and let us win the game. Instead he goes and looks for trouble, trying to be a hard man, and instead of moving away from Broadfoot, he is more than happy to go towards him. Broadfoot sneakily stands on his foot, but his reaction to first bring his knee up towards him, and then move his head forward while pushing the opponent to the ground is beyond stupid, it's sackable. It's not his first offence either, and he is a loose cannon we cannot rely upon.

This was the captain of the runners-up we got in and we were led to believe we were getting a leader, a good defensive midfielder, a mature player. He is a wee ned with no composure and has no place at our club.

He might have been the same player at Dolly, I dont know as I never noticed him play in our games v them, but he certainly isn't a Rangers player. Wee Holt has totally outplayed him in a couple of games, with a goal and an assist as well as covering all the boring stuff Jack does.

He reminds me of Ian Black, a hider who thinks he is hard but buckles at the slightest pressure. I hope he never plays again for us.

Edited by Tannochsidebear

The only thing he did wrong is not flooring Broadfoot with something that would actualy deserve a red card. Yep, it is probably down to Jack's reactions, but this theatrical stuff from Broadfoot and that other chap is deserving a card as well. Can't understand why refs get fooled by this in this day and age. A look at Broadfoot et al and any "injury" should be suffice for a ref to spot the gamesmanship. Essentially it is very much like diving for a penalty.

I think some of what you say TB is slightly hysterical (you can’t sack Jack for a bad performance) but totally agree re Holt. Great performance from him again last night. He should play in front of Jack. He will play this weekend with perhaps Baronjas beside him as Dorrans may be injured? I also felt Mcrorie had another comfortable performance overall.

I feel your pain Tannoch and agree with some of your comments.

Hard to single out players when as a whole i watched probably our worse performance in many a year.

Jack is deserving of criticism for both his recent performances and temperament as he has let the fans and teammates down again.

Jack should receive a heft fine and a multiple match ban from the club, irrespective of the red card appeal/outcome. If the card is not rescinded, the club should impose a further ban onto of anything from the SFA. He needs to learn that certain behavious will not be tolerated. With his absence from the team, it give Holt a chance to prove himself to PC & to give Jack something serious to think about re. team selection.

Jack was a silly boy last night and deserves a huge fine but the rest of your post is nonsense.

I accept the first and last sentences are controversial and wont happen, but I dont think there can be any argument with the points I make about his play and performances to date. If there is, lets hear it.

Jack was playing very well last night, recovering the ball 4-5 times from what I recall; he was tidy on the ball too. He was stupid at the red card.

Jack's not your new Miler is he?

Edited by Rousseau